Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verydemanding

Thank you so much ❤ I’m glad your dad has made it through the worst of it & praying he makes a speedy full recovery.

If she’s going to send me a signed photo... can I request it’s that one of her in those fake specs & denim jacket looking like the sugar puff honey monster
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 😂😂 you are spot on there!

Reactions: 1

a change of name

I don't really agree with bump shaming. I'm only 3 months and look 6 months, I'm fit and healthy an I'd be real annoyed if someone commented on how big it was.
I agree. I used to get constant comments about the size of my bump all the time. I was actually very proud of my bump but it did start to get me down eventually.

She screamed at a girl on my course for not having ‘clean makeup brushes’, telling her it was dirty and disgusting and she’d have no clients.She had in fact cleaned them that morning😬
She's kidding right?

You see her video for her set ups at Weddings and pans over her brushes with 6 weeks of caked in makeup and then her palettes with again dirty packaging and you can see where the powders have gone hard from the grease off multiple faces.

Spider12

VIP Member
I had to turn off half way through and I don't think I've ever despised someone so much in my life honestly. Her mind is warped.

Sometimes I think of emailing/messaging these companies that send her parcels; with the link to this site exposing her for the fake scan pics, the photo shopping pics, the passive aggressive comments and replies to others, her foul language and maybe see if they stll want to send her stuff. Our front line workers, people who are struggling with fund etc deserve the freebies and pamper boxes. Not that lazy narcissistic cow
Here here! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Littl3mou53

Her idea of ‘glam’ is my idea of looking like you need a good scrub. That amount of make up on your face as the weather gets warmer (or any time) no wonder you’re spotty hun. The make up looks she does aren’t suitable for anything other than a night out, it’s verging on drag some of it. No reputable make up artist would ever put that amount of shit on someone’s face unless it was for a photo shoot. She often uses cheap make up too, she says it’s because she likes to make things affordable for her clients but I actually think it’s because you don’t know what you’re talking about. If you want things to be affordable then find a dupe you meff.
A drag queen would NEVER!

NessieNoo92

When this is all over will we start seeing real talent and integrity. I hope it's the end to all her nonsense and people like her. Sheep mentality there are so many more talented artists out there go and discover them who speak with knowledge and real insight.
Totally agree with this. There are so many amazing TRUE make up artists out there who have learned their craft. Not these idiots who don’t know how to shade match and just pile on the make up but feel it’s right to charge the earth to teach others how to do it. All you need to do is watch half of the bores on YouTube you don’t need to spend obscene amounts of money.

TheBoltonWanderer

I honestly don’t understand what she isn’t getting or understanding about the rules?

You’re only meant to travel for ESSENTIAL work. That does NOT mean driving round for 3 hours dropping stuff off at different peoples houses.This is the one if the official guidance requirements:

• Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
Now being a CEO, business owner, boss, customer service extraordinaire what is so difficult in this clear instruction to do? This instruction is for everyone, never mind vulnerable people/pregnant people.

what frustrates me most is by her going out and doing all this will make her naive followers think it’s ok to do so too and that will just defy all the advice and guidance the government are telling us to abide by. “Well she’s doing it so I can”

IT IS NOT OK!!! I can’t believe her family, friends and father of her unborn child are not saying anything to her. Shame on you!!! It’s so so so irresponsible.
Well said! She influences so many young people so she’s not sending out the right instructions. She needs to practice what she preaches and STAY AT HOME

I think she’s on her own too, like as in her boyfriend isn’t there. But surely her family can see her doing all this running around and should be telling her to stay in. I’m not pregnant or anything but literally haven’t been out the house since last Friday and I’m not in a vulnerable group 😷

Escx

Kate will be raaaging 🤣🤣
Hope she’s blocked her 😂 she has so many instas though she may have a fake one?? Plot twist she’s a troll herself on fake accounts, seems she thinks it was one person with multiple accounts on this site. Would anyone put it past her?? She can easily catfish with all her different versions of pics 🙈

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread to keep me entertained being in the house 😂 I use to like her but heard things about her which also confirms on this thread and now I think she’s vile. Seen her few times parking in kids spaces which grates on me cause she’s to fucking lazy to walk a little further but guess she’ll be more entitled now once she’s had a baby 🙄 if she cant walk across a car park she defiantly can’t walk to a beach even though everyone knows where she lives which I think she’s forgetting 🤥 and as for her fella he’s a bad bellend he use to change DJ mixes and put his name on them passing them off as his *own* 😭 “Dj MaTtY DeLo” 🤢 guess there made for each other Or not 🤭👀🐍 Maybe he’s a rat now because his ex cheated on him with his brother 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hopefully her followers will try searching this “troll site” not hard to find and hopefully they will see her for what she is!
How many brothers has he got? Cos I’m sure one of his brothers is seeing Amy Guy 😳

YourDolly

Building sites aren’t closed 😭 Boris won’t close them, my boyfriend owns a firm and he’s having to work still. I also work in construction across Europe and construction in Italy only shut on Tuesday 😭😭😭. Its all well and good me isolating but then when he comes home spreading god knows what he picked up

She bloody bought them aswell!
oh they have closed the building sites in Scotland anyways.... maybe it’s different? I’m currently living in one in a new build estate so I’m enjoying the peace and quiet for a change 😂