Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm sure MRSBeauty is thrilled with that (Paid) tutorial of her palette...absolutely dreadful makeup, glad we mere mortals weren't subjected to the full thing, only those lucky enough to pay for the pleasure.

That pic of her sat down doesn’t even look like a bump the way it goes in at the top, either photoshopped or just too many pies on top of the bump

I’ll do initials GS
I will feel bad if people don’t like her as I think she’s really nice lol she’s nothing like KHM put it that way!

I wonder if those ‘young and healthy’ students she signed up to a 12 week course last week who have only done the induction week will get their money back?

hiya_hun

VIP Member
That’s Birkenhead park. I was there this morning. All the trees have blossomed.
It’s the part passed the play area on the right...

Definitely would of had to drive to get to there. Asshole she is.

I knew it! That's at least an hour away from hers!!!!

Glamtone11

Ps no it’s not their first house x
Is it not?! Just shows how easy it is to manipulate how your life comes across on Instagram. I was under the impression they lived with his parents until they saved for the house. What does she do? Or does she just “work” for her husbands company? Am I right in thinking he has a shipping company with his brother/dad?

SipTea4

Lauren Noon? From what I know she does have an Asian boyfriend who is very well off, just keeps him well hidden.
don’t know who Lauren is, the girl I know for a fact is one has blonde hair, pretends to sell clothes and she has 19 thousand followers

my point is, Katie edits her pictures so fuck it’s not that deep, when there is girls that sell there noon and get idolised when they are living double life’s

NessieNoo92

Why does she keep saying her mum has been alone for a month, could swear it was only 2 and a half ish weeks ago that we seen her mother on her insta stories because she was called out for it. Also, she doesn’t read ‘troll sites’ so who are the dickheads (plural - means more than 1 Kate) she’s referring to? Unless you’ve been called out by more than one person on Instagram?

5 days a week, she’ll be lucky to wash her pits more than 5 days a week haha she’s in for the shock of her life! She really needs to stop setting the bar so high for herself and relax her expectations because she’ll be prone to pnd otherwise. It’s the hardest job she’ll ever have and you can’t be what your baby needs if you’re at work/the gym 5 days a fuckin week. Why the rush? You don’t get that time back.
And stop banging on about a glow up because you’re setting yourself up to be laughed at when you’re still a lump at baby girls 1st birthday extravaganza.
I said a while ago that she’s at risk of PND if she doesn’t start thinking of herself more and less of the gram. I haven’t suffered myself but my friend has and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

She definitely said she was due in August 🙄

Also what pregnant woman says how long she has left in months and weeks? Everyone I speak to will say “I’m 22 weeks” or whatever. Not “I’ve got 3 months and 2 weeks left” 🙄 I wonder if she’s having an elective c-section? She does know that there’s no guarantee that she’ll have the baby on her due date doesn’t she? That actually it’s highly unlikely? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Seen this before and really wanted to comment, she literally lives the next road over from bromborough cross, no way could she have walked to eastham ferry with that tiny dog of hers. Silly fucking hot dog head!

I thought she lives right by new Brighton beach?

pretty sure there’s no beach to walk to in bromborough