Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tantastic

She has completely overreacted because what you said about her coming and going is true! Fair play to you for telling her straight! Picnics on the bloody beach? What is wrong with her. I work in the hospital by her house (nowhere near the beach) so when she gets admitted because she can not just stay inside her home with DJ Indesit I can assure you she won’t be on her frigin phone ‘for the gram’ she will be crying her eyes out seeing what we are dealing with everyday! Have your exercise and get some fresh air which is good for your mental health but picnics on the beach is taking the piss!
dj indesit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

MollyDee

Chatty Member
“Hopefully in 3 weeks this will all be over” hahaha girl you’ll be lucky if your relatives are able to meet your newborn!
This won’t be over until there is a vaccine, that’s a fact Kate. 1 million percent nobody will be allowed into the hospital to visit.
Imagine having a “mental breakdown” at the thought of not being able to have a baby shower?
God I thought that when I heard it earlier - mental breakdown because no baby shower? You should just be so grateful for a healthy baby/delivery.

And it’ll be well longer the more people don’t follow the rules too - here’s looking at you KHM 👀

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Why is she being so rude on those replies to people?! Defensive much? She was clearly at a family meal last night 😂 People genuinely looking out for her and she snaps at them!

Mercedes12

VIP Member
What must her fella honestly think about her instagram obsession? I couldn’t cope with constantly being filmed, every bit of my life being posted, having to make cringey ‘baby announcement’ videos and over the top parties.
The post he put up when she announced the pregnancy was as bad as hers if not worse (I suspect she wrote it herself). If my fella posted anything like that’d he’d be absolutely tortured by his mates for the rest of his life

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
I think they’re doing quite well you know. I used to love their pigments but I recently seen a kardashian thanking PLT for their new peaches and cream lipgloss and I thought to myself surely it can’t be the same. But I looked on PLT and sure enough the whole range is there which is quite impressive

Yeah they’ve done quite well for themselves and I love their lip gloss. Haha yeah queen bee tried it with her red lippy but it didn’t last long never been mentioned since she left Secret Warehouse 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Bell7456

Does anyone know what went on with he house before? When she was saying it was through courts and stuff and It’s finally theirs??

TheBoltonWanderer

I don't think I've ever known someone who has so much to be grateful for that moans and complains as much as she does! And going back to work in 3 weeks is about as realistic as going to the gym 5 days a week with a newborn! It might make me a bitch, but I'm kinda looking forward to her crash back to reality.
Plus they have advised pregnant ladies to self isolate for 12 weeks!! I know I wouldnt want to risk going back if I was pregnant

I’ve seen her in real life loads. And that’s what she looks like. She’s a pretty girl to be fair, don’t know why she alters her pics so much. And I’ve never seen her tiny like in her pics but she’s not a whopper either x

My post was meant to quote a previous post about what she really looks like, sorry rubbish at this!

Digitalgeisha

24hrs apart. In the story, she’s actually quite pretty I think she’d be likeable if she just stopped the editing and bragging. But I guess the same can be said for most “influencers” they do my head in so so bad
She’s still sat in front of a light ring which blurs out your skin

like I said, it could of changed or probably will now just Because the “trolls” got it wrong.

if you want to keep things a secret Katie love then don’t tell every single person you meet.... much like the gastric band “secret” 🙄
Did she have a gastric band?! 😮

I knew about her boob job abroad but I honestly thought she lost the weight through diet/gym

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Just shows how she is obsessed with her weight she has been watching "fitness mums" can just see her fucking snarling at her screen as she watches them. And then she is like I'm not bothered at all BUT WATCH THE GLOW UP AND 5 DAYS A WEEK. But oh I'm not bothered whatsoever lol eat what I want BUT IM TOTALLY HONESTLY COMPLETELY NOT BOTHERED
Hahaha oh carb kite is definitely bothered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

TheBoltonWanderer

Her king must not know where to find the shake n vac in the shop. The couch is a few weeks old why would it need a that much cleaning?
thats what I was thinking, it’s literally a couple of weeks old and wouldn’t need that stuff on it. Especially not bin odour powder 🙈

• Haha

tantastic

Wow they look normal in comparison 😂 lovely pics.

Cannot believe she’s charging £10 for shit make up and allowing all those paying sheep to see what she actually looks like but when posting a photoshop fuck up they be like “OMG amaze” “you’re an inspiration” “wish I could be like you” bore off!

I’m sure I looked for Phil the other month and he was private 🤔 I so hope they’re reading here and turned off the privacy so we could nose at DJ Indesit’s ex and Phil’s new GF - we desperately need a nickname for KHM 🤔
Dunnon id anyone said this but she’s some what related to Amy guy who does nails and she is doing masterclasses for £10 each. With Kate’s following, even 500 people would be 5k. Not daft is she

I reckon a lot of her passive aggressive comments and slagging off the “troll” the other day would put a lot of people off going to her salon. It’s not painting her in a good light at all.
I think it would (or should rather) put brands off working with her too... she’s just so unprofessional and rude and I would not want my brand to be associated with that. Like she even said the other day she delayed posting the Silk Fred video because of one “troll” that resulted in an evenings worth of aggressive rants!

Digitalgeisha

Ooh yeah I’d love to know what went on with Peaches. She used to moan that she was bullied but the way her attitude stinks I’m not really inclined to believe her.
She mentioned them only a few weeks ago saying there was no issue and she always used and promoted their products (she doesn’t) but she felt the need to address it for some reason.