Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NessieNoo92

When you’ve just rescued the neighbors from a house fire
Honest to god that contour is fucking awful! She always looks grubby whenever she does make up. I’ve just watched a live with another local make up artist and the look she did was so lovely using minimal product. I don’t understand why KHM thinks that the caked on look is what everyone wants. No one wants that anymore!

Reactions: 2
What was with her survey last night as well? Asking about who is employed and unemployed? Does she want to get another dig in how only self-employed people with mortgages (boss babes) can be worried right now?🤔
Think she’s just desperately trying to justify her own behaviour to herself and to us

I actually like some of the table designs she does, even though it’s very obvious she’s copied from other Instagram pages. however I do not understand this one?? Why is an egg wrapped in some cheap fabric just looks awful
It’s copied off the white company or John Lewis can’t remember which 🙄

Digitalgeisha

She literally boils my piss. When she was at The Secret Warehouse, I had my make up done by her and my god it was awful. She complained the whole appointment about Peaches and Cream and all the shenanigans that went on behind the scenes etc. It was extremely uncomfortable considering a make up appointment feels like a treat. From then on I realised what a fraud/catfish she is.

💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️
What’s her issue with peaches?

TheBoltonWanderer

So she’s just explained on her insta how her a chezza met and I’m shocked! Our chez basically went in for make up at peaches & cream and because she’s the tight fisted cow she is, didn’t bother tellin Kate that it was actually her wedding make up - saving the pennies there chez. But Kate thought she was ace anyway and went into business with her. Soz but there’s no way I’d go into business with someone who’s just done that to you! Everyone knows you pay more for bridal make up what a horrid bitch she is
She wasn’t at Peach’s when she met Chez she was in The Secret Warehouse and Chez went there working for her/with her. They then both left to set up the “biggest training salon academy in the uk” 😂😂😂

Escx

Wow they look normal in comparison 😂 lovely pics.

Cannot believe she’s charging £10 for shit make up and allowing all those paying sheep to see what she actually looks like but when posting a photoshop fuck up they be like “OMG amaze” “you’re an inspiration” “wish I could be like you” bore off!

I’m sure I looked for Phil the other month and he was private 🤔 I so hope they’re reading here and turned off the privacy so we could nose at DJ Indesit’s ex and Phil’s new GF - we desperately need a nickname for KHM 🤔
He defiantly was private I tried looking other week when someone mentioned his name 🙈

• Haha

Verydemanding

That fake account was me. I’ve lost my uncle due to this virus and honestly seeing all her posts sent me over the edge. She started DM’ing me saying over and over again how “obsessed” I am. She knew it was a fake account however loved arguing with it. I kept saying “you done?” but she just kept on going 😂 to be honest I made a few below the belt comments to her, but she just riled me up how much she LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
Good on you girl and so sorry for your loss. My dad has it at the mo, thank god he’s through the worst of it but it’s been so horrific.
also a KHM signed selfie? She really thinks she’s a fucking celeb

She mentioned ‘the troll’ had lost her uncle to the virus and yet still carried on spewing. Heartless thick bimbo.
What was that on! Did she delete a story?

Shes so fucking narcissistic- why post so many fucking photos of yourself as if youre a fucking model just to make it look and seem LOOK AT ME I WASSSSSS SKINNY LOOOOOOOOK LOOK AT ME

Desperado
Lol I don’t follow many influencers.. is it a thing to post 50 pics of yourself on your story or is that just her??

Clearly loves herself, or rather her edited self..

• Haha
Omg! Her posts about her poor nan. She could have told that story and still kept her nans dignity. I'm sure her nan would love to know how her granddaughter has splashed intimate details for the whole world to read. And as always, she manages to turn the whole story back to herself and how hard it is for her. Something's should be kept private, or within your family.
Couldn’t really decipher from her posts what happened (did anyone else understand?!) but my nans in a home and it is really shitty. Saying that I’d never broadcast intimate, personal details of anything about her online, and she really should have left it for her mum to deal with! I don’t get what part of staying inside and being pregnant makes her vulnerable she doesn’t get?!

But as always “there’s always people worse off” (she hates that phrase remember but never fails to use it every day🙄)