Katie Hayes #197 There will be hell toupee on Christmas Day. Will Mary’s hairpiece blow away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not an expert but I feel like that's a very big slice of cake for a 'toddler'
This is a big indicator of how little kate knows about portion control. Even if it was bought that way you'd cut it in half.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Everything is 'premium' or the best or amazing or fantastic isn't it? She can't ever just enjoy something like normal people do. I couldn't stand being like that, she must constantly feel depressed knowing her reality couldn't be further from what she tries to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The “vlog” of the most basic Spanish all inclusive 😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry but name me someone who’s never been. Who the duck does she think she is influencing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like I need a good wash down

*Ahem*

I think Matt is quite fit 🤣🤣🤣

*Closes door behind me
Oh honey, no
---

New thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.