Katie Hayes #198 Oompa loompa doompety doo, with Truff’s makeup lessons you can look like one too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Delly @Delstar Is flying with the thread titles. Let's see if we can make it a hat trick 🥳

On the subject of flying, the Make-ups have jetted off on their baby moon to Lanzarote. Imagine our surprise on seeing that for the first time in Olive's life, she has been taken on a child friendly holiday with parks and water slides. Could it be that the imminent arrival of Beg #2 has given Truffs head a wobble and she's come to the realisation that she needs to start putting the kids first? 🥺🫶

Absolutely fuckin not. It's all an #Ad so some company has seen the reels of poor Olive baking in the dubai heat while her parents get pissed and have gifted the poor sod a few days away to experience a proper childhood 🥺

Om the subject of parents getting pissed, Kate took great pleasure in filming Matt drowning his sorrows at the all inclusive bar and shared him to her 180k bots/followers making a pure show

Poor Matt though, he could do with a break. If he's not out working 7 days a week, 18 hour days, he's home plagued by his crippling OCD and scrubbing the house. Because only somebody with OCD would hate to live in a festering cess pit, hmm Kate?

This month has seen Kate and Olive spending quality time together in the last days before the new baby comes... in March
.. 2/3 months away 🫠 during their mummy and daughter bonding time, Kate has been educating Olive on the whole gruesome nature of C-sections to the horror of all us trolls. In a very bizarre reel posted by Kate of her and Olive unboxing a pre packed hospital bag full of useless tit #ad, Kate was bellowing questions at the poor toddler (🙄) about the impending birth. Olive then proceeded to inform all of Kates bots and followers that her mother will be getting cut open with a knife to get the baby out then will be sewn back up. No fluffy tales of a stork to this little Messiah, she's probably been subjected to re runs of one born every minute while her mum twitches in the corner due to scranning too many cream eggs and giving herself a hyper

On with the show 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
It is her engagement ring yes but no it’s not real.
Anyone who’s selling gifted baby products 4 years later aint got a ring to rival a wag.
But you know Truff loves a good brag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Amazing recap Birk 🥹🔪
---
One shall try! I was twatted last night when I came up with that, totally forgot about it, then got the fear this morning when I woke up and saw loads of Tattle notifications 😂

Our Delly @Delstar Is flying with the thread titles. Let's see if we can make it a hat trick 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Please tell me this is not her engagement ring???? Is this real? It’s like a ring you’d get in Primark or a Lucky bag
Am stunned she’s finally ‘revelled’ it to such little fanfare
It’s her own platform though so I guess she’ll show off how she wants

It’s bleeping tragic though… did it come with princess shoes on one of olives Chrissy pressies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Apologies of this has already been said, Seeing that this holiday is an #Ad has given me pure rage! How many families would love to have that kind of holiday? The makeups who seem to portray wealth and waste money on tit are not the type of family that deserve to have this holiday gifted to them or even discounted. I love Lanzarote but it’s put me right off that hotel, would have been better advertising to gift or raffle the discount to normal families. Way to go lanzarote dreams for reducing your clientele by teaming up with Truff!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Apologies of this has already been said, Seeing that this holiday is an #Ad has given me pure rage! How many families would love to have that kind of holiday? The makeups who seem to portray wealth and waste money on tit are not the type of family that deserve to have this holiday gifted to them or even discounted. I love Lanzarote but it’s put me right off that hotel, would have been better advertising to gift or raffle the discount to normal families. Way to go lanzarote dreams for reducing your clientele by teaming up with Truff!
It disgusts me how people like her get free holiday I feel like messaging the hotel .
What a pair of bums there are….😤
Ill sick of hearing about her being pregnant and what a great big sister Olive is going to be .. she need to bore off …

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If the Hotel are gifting holidays it’s only because everyone is going to the new one next door and their bookings are way down We went using a massive discount after the refurb still felt we had been done as it was awful and judging by reviews it still is

Reactions: 19
Tonight is the first time I’ve seen all three of them genuinely look happy and like they’re having a good time. Olive is made up to be at the disco (even if they’re the only ones there and she is wearing some mad cape), Matt is being a div as usual but Kate sounds like she’s genuinely laughing with them. If only she was like this all the time… what a shame

Reactions: 41
It’s actually like she is genuinely in shock at the facilities offered for kids in a family hotel!!
Mental - just shows that they defo do not normally go places that cater to their kids needs

Reactions: 36
Tonight is the first time I’ve seen all three of them genuinely look happy and like they’re having a good time. Olive is made up to be at the disco (even if they’re the only ones there and she is wearing some mad cape), Matt is being a div as usual but Kate sounds like she’s genuinely laughing with them. If only she was like this all the time… what a shame
This! Pre-kids, me and the other half travelled as much as possible, our holidays reflected our lifestyle back then.

Then it all changed when we went on our first package holiday to Majorca when my youngest was a year old…for the first few days I was still a bit of a snob and was slightly traumatised that we’d seen the ghost of future holidays, but then we realised this was what we’d be doing for the foreseeable. We got stuck in to the all ‘inslusive’ drinks and had such a laugh. We’ve done the same thing ever since and even now my kids are teenagers I still love a good AI holiday, and after a few beers I’m up there doing the ‘chocolat-ey’ dance 😂

It wont be long before they’re off with their mates on holiday and I can get back to the fancy trips, but I wouldn’t change those last 13 years or so for the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Please tell me this is not her engagement ring???? Is this real? It’s like a ring you’d get in Primark or a Lucky bag
My friend’s six year old got one just like this out of one of our Christmas crackers and has been proudly wearing it ever since

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.