Katie Hayes #197 There will be hell toupee on Christmas Day. Will Mary’s hairpiece blow away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only an AD 🙄🙄 who has gifted this melt a holiday ffs. Her reel makes it looks about as bog standard 3* as a place can get as well. Like who is impressed by a latte in a glass and rows of warm flat beer lined up ready to grab at the buffet 🥴 not been there 24hrs but made a reel called “our last holiday” you’ve literally had about 10 hours awake there get a grip!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
As if it was bleeping gifted the absolute woman 😂 'had loads of messages I promise I'll tell you where I am tomorrow' yeah cause you contractually have to or pay for the holiday you beggy bleep 🤦🏻‍♀️ don't know why but its proper made me fume this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The one time they go somewhere suitable for Olive and it’s an AD
Who the duck is gifting to her?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Have they honestly looked at her account and thought that she’d be good for their reputation? More fool them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she been gifted a hotel stay or a discount off one then? or is she lying and has paid, as I have seen jet2 ads with influencer families at that exact place just this week and it was a full on jet2 ad not just the hotel name, she got a Ryanair didn’t she? no Wonder we got no on flight pics, she will have been wedged in her seat for 4 and half hours.

Reactions: 22
Why are companies gifting dickheads like her??

Gift someone with duck all, or a nurse or a carer ffs!
She doesn’t deserve a free break, she’s a bleeping free loading skunk!

I’ve been to Lanzarote loads, and it’s always been sweltering, even in December. Depends which part you’re staying on, some are more windy than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine having to actually go about your hotel filming everything in sight & posting your big standard buffet breakfast like that just to get a few days free in Lanzarote… honestly, f*** that!

Reactions: 21
That hotel is clearly struggling, it’s absolutely deserted and they’ve given a washed up “make up artist” a free stay

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That hotel is clearly struggling, it’s absolutely deserted and they’ve given a washed up “make up artist” a free stay
Everyone’s. booked in the new one next door it’s a turd of a hotel they rolled it in glitter but it’s still a turd
I know I’ve been

Reactions: 16
No wonder that breakfast filled her up…it’s like three separate meals! Who on earth decides who to give these free holidays too? They also seem to be to thick illiterate freeloading chavs rather than someone deserving or could actually spell all inclusive!

Reactions: 13
Have they actually gifted her or is this another Horlicks moment 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.