Katie Hayes #197 There will be hell toupee on Christmas Day. Will Maryโ€™s hairpiece blow away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Delstar got the last thread suggestion of 2023 the little banger ๐ŸŽ†

No thread recap from me today trolls. But how about a video recap of the year instead? ๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
Amazing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Been struggling with my anxiety for the past couple of days and this recap has cheered me up ๐Ÿ˜˜ thank you birko โค
Big hugs. I'm going through the same so I remind myself that at least I haven't got Truffโ€™s life/brain/career

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone post the dancing video with the fart sound effects please. Iโ€™m right in the mood for it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_3371.png

saw this and thought of you Katie Jane!

Happy New Year to you all - let the 2024 KHM rollercoaster begin ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Happy new year trolls here is to kate whos kept us entertained since 2019 here is to a funny 2024 ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy new year trolls. Hereโ€™s to baby number 2, Truffs upside house, crusty skirting boards, overflowing washing baskets, sitting hunched up in a -2 conservatory, Truff getting formal and Trollive shouting Murderrrrrr. Bring it on!

@BirkenheadTranny - that recap is ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The engagement story just gets better! So they cocked up (or hoped theyโ€™d chance it but didnโ€™t get away with it) on booking a dinner and ended up in a pizza place. Then his plan to propose was to go off in a huff and leave her on her own on NYE? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.