Katie Hayes #197 There will be hell toupee on Christmas Day. Will Mary’s hairpiece blow away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it's actually been gifted and I now think the same about pretty much all of the places she goes. I think she's so stupid, that she thinks she has to write AD/PR on any because in her mind she's advertising it by posting about it, whereas she could really just tag them but only needs to add AD/PR if she's being paid for her visit in any way, shape or form.

Reactions: 22
I think you need to visit spec savers 🫨🥴😂
The one is Heswall is ✨the BEST ✨ all the staff just the NICEST and they love Olive, she's their favourite
---
No wonder that breakfast filled her up…it’s like three separate meals! Who on earth decides who to give these free holidays too? They also seem to be to thick illiterate freeloading chavs rather than someone deserving or could actually spell all inclusive!
What struck me was there wasn't anything there she couldn't have made herself in her own kitchen - it's hardly a difficult diet is it, just cut down carbs and sugar and stay away from processed food. Thick bastard she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Take out my own personal feelings on her, what company sees a woman at this stage of their pregnancy with a second child, with GD a good fit for an all inclusive abroad??
More fool the company.

Also worried sick about the fact I don’t even see her spelling errors anymore - my brain doesn’t register them, scared I’ll start spelling the same soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
No wonder that breakfast filled her up…it’s like three separate meals! Who on earth decides who to give these free holidays too? They also seem to be to thick illiterate freeloading chavs rather than someone deserving or could actually spell all inclusive!
Thats exactly what I thought! She’s got 3 plates of food the fat fucker. Anyone normal just has the 1 plate Kate. No wonder she’s the size of a house!

Reactions: 16
Thought it was strange Beyoncé was announcing were she was before she left. Hope she’s ok with the swarm of paparazzi she’s going to have outside the hotel now they know where she is

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I very much doubt the hotel have gifted her. I messaged the hotel she put ‘ad/pr’ about in France and they said they don’t gift anyone stays and definitely didn’t gift her one

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think it’s bleeping hysterical that she has a highlight on her Instagram about gestational diabetes hahahahahahaha how the mighty have fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It honestly makes my head hurt reading her paragraphs. It’s just a load of waffle that makes no sense!
Edit: also everywhere she goes she only posts about the food and drink…eating/drink problems maybe 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her descriptions are so basic and like she’s never been on holiday before. She sounds genuinely surprised a family hotel has things for kids. Miss Worldwide traveller earth day destination bragger doesn’t look like she’s been on an all inclusive in her life the way she’s carrying on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Now ashamed for Mary, knowing that it's a gifted all inclusive. Only a real chav would down EVERY SINGLE drink in the mini bar including the juices and mixers just because they're free. These people have no class.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Now ashamed for Mary, knowing that it's a gifted all inclusive. Only a real chav would down EVERY SINGLE drink in the mini bar including the juices and mixers just because they're free. These people have no class.
He’s also a massive lightweight I’ve never been to any all inclusive where the drinks aren’t watered down.

Reactions: 20
He’s also a massive lightweight I’ve never been to any all inclusive where the drinks aren’t watered down.
He probably started drinking the minute they checked in, I know I would stuck with her for a week……sorry 3 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They walked in Lanzarote town did they? Where's that then? Jesus.
Is he as thick as her? Does he not see her posts and tell her she sounds like an illiterate 9 year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope he has a lovely holiday before he’s back working 7 days a week, he deserves all the all inclusive drinks he can get his hands on having to deal with her 24/7, even if it is his own fault. At least one of them is spending quality time with Olive while they are there.

Reactions: 38
I hope he has a lovely holiday before he’s back working 7 days a week, he deserves all the all inclusive drinks he can get his hands on having to deal with her 24/7, even if it is his own fault. At least one of them is spending quality time with Olive while they are there.
Yeah I do feel sorry for him sometimes, and the videos of him and Big O on the beach in the sea were really sweet. At least she has one parent who interacts with her that doesn’t involve shoving a phone in her face.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.