Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a cheek advertising fake tan products with the state of the tan on her hands
View attachment 2629132
Does that dirty twit ever get a wash? She looks filthy
I bet she leaves her makeup on all the time because she’s a smelly twit. There is probably about 40 layers on makeup on her fat greasy face
---
Because she’s famous and doesn’t want her trolls knowing what school her kid is at. (But she’ll post her uniform online and follow the school page on insta on the first day of term)
Is there actual picture of mini Truffle brat as Delo Mary?
If not I’d be inclined to think she was bleeping lying through her teeth. Her kid just happened to get the main part eh 🤔 What are the chances of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The schools an open page & she really did blur her little olives face out like she’s bleeping Madonna & doesn’t want us to know what schools she is.
Does Kate think we are going to pap her ? Or she more worried we will get in wild pics ?
These insta huns with a few thousand followers really let that number go to their head 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A year today since truff gave me verbal abuse & accused me of being unhappy in life because she pays her mortgage and nursery fees with free begged meals and blocked me 🫶🏻🫶🏻🥹🥹🐚🫒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
A year today since truff gave me verbal abuse & accused me of being unhappy in life because she pays her mortgage and nursery fees with free begged meals and blocked me 🫶🏻🫶🏻🥹🥹🐚🫒
Happy Truff-versary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They were expecting paps at Olives first birthday party, lol. I reckon she chose not to show her face in school pics when she was planning to keep her school/nursey choice private but as usual she can’t help but share content so now she looks stupid as the only people concerned with protecting olives privacy appears to be the school and she’s quite happy to breach the privacy of the other kids to her bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She'll want her face blured out so the other parents forget which child disappeared to a state school when the free hours stopped and there was a big increase in fees 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm stunned at the London recommendations.... Selfridges, Harrods, Hamleys and Covent Garden.... groundbreaking.

And yeah, taking a three year old for champagne at the Ritz or Savoy is the perfect family activity... if the parents are pretentious alcoholics. Why would you even think to be going for champagne in posh hotels with a toddler in tow and while PREGNANT!
Shes such a basic butch isnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll want her face blured out so the other parents forget which child disappeared to a state school when the free hours stopped and there was a big increase in fees 🤣
I mentioned this recently but she hasn’t posted anything with regards to school applications for Olive. Even if she had decided to keep her there it’s odd that there’s been no mention of it. If they make that commitment thats £12k a year in fees, doubling when the the new baby is of school age. I’m thinking she’ll try and get her in around the corner as they still have the private school uniform but without the fees and that’s what it’s all about right?

Reactions: 13
They were expecting paps at Olives first birthday party, lol. I reckon she chose not to show her face in school pics when she was planning to keep her school/nursey choice private but as usual she can’t help but share content so now she looks stupid as the only people concerned with protecting olives privacy appears to be the school and she’s quite happy to breach the privacy of the other kids to her bots.
Remember hahahaha! She follows the school and has liked the schools pic. When she was not showing Olives uniform (for 3 hours) I'd figured out what school she was in. That child's safety is not thought about by them parents at all. My kids uniform is not on my insta and I've only got friends and family!
---
Size of her back an block head in that new camper video 👀 she's a bleeping unit 💪🏼
She's enormous. Always has been. She just filters well. And before anyone comes at me, a 52 inch back isn't normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's off her rocker isn't she and really thinks she's something special. School aren't allowed to show the bespoke virgin Mary's 'too pure for this world' face on their socials, but it's alright for her to splash the other kids over her socials albeit with their faces blurred. The school has a very small following (yes Kate even those of us who live hundreds of miles from you know which school Trolive goes to thanks to your lack of safeguarding), she has a big following (mainly bots and weirdos) so the other kids are at more risk from her than the school. She's an idiot.

Reactions: 24
I bet you were devastated beyond reason 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the mums in my kids preschool said today she’s bought Molton brown gift sets for the 4 teachers. We’re going Disney Paris at the weekend and I was planning on getting them a souvenir each and doubling it up as an Xmas present too 🤣🤣
I’ve just got back from Disney and got the teachers a Christmas magnet each 🤣 better then a gift set they’ll never use

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.