Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did her heart sink? Because she realised that Big O is just one kid like any other? Because Mary wasn't the main part? Because everyone else didn't have a hair mask in?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a single please on her asking for pasta, her mum should automatically say it after to keep remind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic but I was at my kids Christmas play tonight and I overheard one of the mums say she's bought the teachers a Ted Baker purse each. I thought a bottle of wine each and chocolate was enough! What does everyone get theirs?

Also, skin expert and make up artist that barely wears make up hahahaha duck off

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Off topic but I was at my kids Christmas play tonight and I overheard one of the mums say she's bought the teachers a Ted Baker purse each. I thought a bottle of wine each and chocolate was enough! What does everyone get theirs?

Also, skin expert and make up artist that barely wears make up hahahaha duck off
One of the mums in my kids preschool said today sheā€™s bought Molton brown gift sets for the 4 teachers. Weā€™re going Disney Paris at the weekend and I was planning on getting them a souvenir each and doubling it up as an Xmas present too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha love that!

He's in a nursery and a pre school so I don't fancy buying 9 teachers a Ted Baker each šŸ˜‚

One of the mums in my kids preschool said today sheā€™s bought Molton brown gift sets for the 4 teachers. Weā€™re going Disney Paris at the weekend and I was planning on getting them a souvenir each and doubling it up as an Xmas present too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I canā€™t say how I know this insider information but the nativity slips that go out to the parents/carers for seats said ā€˜The Sleepy Shepherd, featuring Olive Haze Delamereā€™.

The school had to blank out her face because it was top secret she was performing until Kate revealed it on instagram as they didnā€™t want press at the school gates.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Wait Iā€™ve just caught up, has she really said she has 3 more nail appointments until the baby thatā€™s due in MARCH?! bleeping hell no wonder they r crawling off her nails she only does them once a month? I currently go weekly/fortnightly and even then sometimes they r desperate for an infill because my nails grow so quick. How the duck is she going 4/5 weeks the scruff šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Wait Iā€™ve just caught up, has she really said she has 3 more nail appointments until the baby thatā€™s due in MARCH?! bleeping hell no wonder they r crawling off her nails she only does them once a month? I currently go weekly/fortnightly and even then sometimes they r desperate for an infill because my nails grow so quick. How the duck is she going 4/5 weeks the scruff šŸ¤¢
Iā€™m sure she said when she went this time it had been 6 weeks!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Our class have put Ā£10 in each and we're splitting it between the teacher and TAs, win win all round!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she wrote
When your nails last 6 weeks!

naw hen they donā€™t last 6 weeks they look horrific! The fact theyā€™re curling over gives me the boak šŸ¤®

Reactions: 16
Omg!!! I thought it was her ā€œtheyā€™re more like familyā€ hahahah
[/QUOTE]
Goes through me. Must be her.

Reactions: 4
we have a baby Odette in our family. Not a name I was familiar with prior, bet she goes for something as dry as that.
One of the swans in Swan Lake was called Odette
---

Year 2 here, and since Reception we've taken it in turns to organise a collection (class WhatsApp group has its uses, that and 'aargh who knows if PE days have changed this week?'). Usually Ā£10 a head, split 50% to the teacher and 25% each to the TAs, and we get them a general gift card (Amazon, Tesco, etc).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Olives face is the only child who has been blurred out of the photos. What was going through her mind when she filled in the form? Why would she not allow her childā€™s photograph on social media when she has a public account that documents Olives every move? I would genuinely love to know her reasoning behind that šŸ¤”

Reactions: 31
Olives face is the only child who has been blurred out of the photos. What was going through her mind when she filled in the form? Why would she not allow her childā€™s photograph on social media when she has a public account that documents Olives every move? I would genuinely love to know her reasoning behind that šŸ¤”
Because sheā€™s famous and doesnā€™t want her trolls knowing what school her kid is at. (But sheā€™ll post her uniform online and follow the school page on insta on the first day of term)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.