Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be fuming if I was a parent of a child in those photos she posted.
My Children’s schools allow photos but strictly not on social media & we all know the stars can be removed. She’s a fool.

Reactions: 27
My Children’s schools allow photos but strictly not on social media & we all know the stars can be removed. She’s a fool.
The school have posted photos with ‘Mary’s face blanked out….the irony !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can picture that nativity now, full of parents mostly suited and booted who’ve taken a hour off work to go, and she rolls in hair scraped back with a 5 day old hair mask, comedy glasses and nose, a grubby hoodie thrown on over that bodysuit that hasn’t been washed since London, clutching an eggnog latte with nails that are crawling off her hands snarling at anyone that takes a photo of Big O in case they post it without a filter.

The absolute irony that she doesn't allow the school to show her kids face on social media but all the others do. Yes she can share her to 180k bots!!!
Probably tried to tell the school she’s some kind of celeb so her kids face can’t be shown. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Me too that exactly what our school said
She's a bleeping joke

Reactions: 8
I can picture that nativity now, full of parents mostly suited and booted who’ve taken a hour off work to go, and she rolls in hair scraped back with a 5 day old hair mask, comedy glasses and nose, a grubby hoodie thrown on over that bodysuit that hasn’t been washed since London, clutching an eggnog latte with nails that are crawling off her hands snarling at anyone that takes a photo of Big O in case they post it without a filter.

Probably tried to tell the school she’s some kind of celeb so her kids face can’t be shown. 🤡
100% this!!!!! She thinks she's someone so only she's allowed to exploit Olive. Imagine having the nerve 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha as if she’s said the school can’t show her face 😩😩😩 she’s a bleeping nut job

Reactions: 22
My kids school done Sleepy Shepard. Mary and Joseph do feck all, the sleepy Shepard is the start of the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d be fuming if I was a parent and someone had posted my kid to a load of strangers on IG emoji or not.

Reactions: 23
The absolute irony that she doesn't allow the school to show her kids face on social media but all the others do. Yes she can share her to 180k bots!!!
No the real irony is she has said no to the school but yes to the dark Web.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can't believe the pictures she's posted. When we get pictures sent on class dojo, even if it's just of our own child a box pops up saying to keep it within the family. Why is she so desperate to exploit Olive and her class mates? Her life is fuckin ruled by validation off people on the internet, it's frightening. Literally nobody gives a shiny tit about her mediocre kid 🙄 so let her just be for fucks sake

Footnote

The shepherd is the main cast member in that play 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I can't believe the pictures she's posted. When we get pictures sent on class dojo, even if it's just of our own child a box pops up saying to keep it within the family. Why is she so desperate to exploit Olive and her class mates? Her life is fuckin ruled by validation off people on the internet, it's frightening. Literally nobody gives a shiny tit about her mediocre kid 🙄 so let her just be for fucks sake

Footnote

The shepherd is the main cast member in that play 💅
My child is a shepherd in it next week 😂👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Also featuring 3yr old tan on her hand that’s beginning to look like Vitiligo 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.