Katie Hayes #196 Kitten heels and beef dirt meals, get on booksy for her black Friday deals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to pretend her tits were that big because she was pregnant?!
---
That cake should say "going to be a big sister"

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how much she has ballooned all over!!! She needs to lay off the eggnog lattes.

Reactions: 13
I could never edit myself to be 5 sizes smaller, how could you show your face to people you know! I’d be so embarrassed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hopefully the baby shower is next month. Won’t be as picturesque as the messiahs covid super spreader shower given that it’s the middle of winter and she’ll have to serve everyone shoe rack grazing board on the floor of her fliming room instead of the gifted garden extravaganza she got last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s buying her mum s house clean for Christmas, bet she will love that πŸ™ƒ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.