Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
TAKE THE VIDEO OF THE DEAD BABY OFF YOUR STORIES you absolute cretin. Just after one of Big O smiling in a toy shop as well.
This. This type of behaviour is why you are hated by most people, why you have the most threads on tattle and why your followers are leaving in droves. DO BETTER.

Reactions: 37

Keera

VIP Member
I really feel it’s high time one of you local trolls took one for the team and booked in for a bespoke face melting at bond skin

• Haha
Reactions: 36

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
malin’s post is about the pressure of trying to have this insta perfect moment at the pumpkin patch and how that’s not the reality of it all and then Kate shares the post agreeing with

Yet about 2 weeks ago Kate was sharing this exact moment at the pumpkin patch saying “family tradition” and olives “favourite”

Honest she’s soo thick and such a hypocrite
And you just know if this Malin one (no idea who the fuck she is btw but her post makes her seem like a typical self-absorbed Insta cunt) had managed to get one decent photo, she’d have been posting about how it was the perfect day too.

Fake fuckers, all of them.

Burrito88

VIP Member
If you want I’ll take one for the team and book in to get my make up done hahaha I’m dying to meet her in real life… plus I’m bored at the min so this could be exciting, like I’d be undercover like Miss Congeniality!!!
It’ll be dead obvious though, cos you’ll be the only booking 🤣

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
There’s no way that kids burn was as bad as she was making out. She would have been in hospital more than a few hours anyway. Plus she probably would’ve had to have had skin grafts and got the dressings changed regularly. She was using her young daughter as a prop to get attention and sympathy. Who the fuck would exaggerate their child’s injury anyway? How the fuck does that dense mind of hers work Then posting a picture of her in a hospital bed. She’s fucking vile. Why doesn’t that useless twat Mary object against it? The new one will be barely out of her cavernous meat tent and it will be photographed and posted on the internet.

• Heart

noseycow08

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen n9t story and wow I do feel really sorry for her, your home is your sanctuary and to go through all the renovations for that to happen regardless if you have money and means or not it still must be so devastating, but the fact she’s mentioned that there are worse off people and she knows it’s fixable makes her so much more relatable. Imagine it was truff this happens to, could you actually imagine it. It would be ptsd central, 191726 mind healing facials, 1827262 bits of gifted tat, so much trauma god she would revel in that content wouldn’t she. Que Kate staging a flood now for the attention, how long until she jumps on that band wagon

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Backforanose

Hi Kate try turning the lights out for your facials and use candle light for an actual relaxing experience. No one wants the glare from strip lights burning through their lids while they “relax” - from a QUALIFIED spa therapist

• Haha
  • Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
She's the worst influencer ever. Went for tea with friends tonight. Got on the subject of influencers and my mate said Kate has blocked her and she's gutted. We do worry about this mate, bit special she is. But she genuinely was upset as had bought some of the shite she recommends, has had a quote from little legs firm to do some work in her house and had a scan at her brothers gaff recently. Lives on the Wirral, think she thinks she's a wirral celeb 🙄 I've shown her the wiki and encouraged her to join before the soft shite ends up letting her inject her beautiful face 🙄 but what influencer blocks their customers 😂 absolute fucking idiot. She's terrible at everything!!

• Wow
  • Haha

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Just to share some clarity, the video she shared wasn’t a post from the person who posts ‘real life’. The gentleman in the video is a journalist living in Palestine and has been reporting on the conflict since 2018.
He was in a local ambulance helping out and the baby in the video was handed to him through the window whilst he was filming. His original post did have the ‘sensitive viewing’ filter over it, when you can choose to see it or not. He is sharing real life scenarios for those people who are censored from the reality.

Sharing screenshots is the absolute lowest though. Do better, Kate. You are not obliged to make any kind of statement, read a book and understand Palestine before attempting to be a saint.

• Heart

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Why is she saying halloween is "finally" over and all the parents are shattered. She chats some shit about the most mundane shit.
Most parents aren’t shattered by Halloween cos they do one outfit, trick & treating and maybe one party/event…not bum 10 different costume changes and go to every freebi event that’s been held in a 100 mile radius! She will now start with all the Xmas outfits and a thousand visits to Santa…

Edit: it’s apparently chemical peel season too 🥴🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

gigi_93

VIP Member
Reported her post.

In what fucking world is it ok to post a picture of her daughter smiling in a toy shop clutching anew toy followed by a dead child. Jesus fucking Christ.
she’s always done shit like that. Posts pictures of Olive smiling immediately after posts about infant loss awareness day etc. she’s a fucking clown without a shred of humanity.

I haven’t been coming to this thread much lately because she’s just THAT disgusting and vile it turns my stomach

• Sad

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
The fact that she didn't have a clue what to do is terrifying. She's going to have 2 poor fuckers as her as a mother. I can't believe it.
Let's not forget the handheld thermometer incident though 🤣 not knowing what to do doesn't surprise me, it's actually scary she's allowed to inject people's faces

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
That's it Kate
You concentrate on sorting out YOUR mental health and making YOU feel better while poor Olive gets fucked off , in pain , to nursery.
In fact Kate , why dont you see if someone else will take her over night for a couple / every night this week - that'll help you too
Selfish cow !!!!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I can’t understand why any brand would allow an ‘advert’ to go live with somebody rambling away and kid interrupting every 2 mins - as a mum that is not what I want to watch, it’s not cute or relatable to me. I work and can’t have my kid rambling and interrupting my meetings so how on Earth can these brands allow this shit to go out??