Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I’ve also noticed despite her “fertility struggle” and alleged rainbow babies, no wave of light post last night from her either?

Reactions: 39

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
If you weren't exercising pre pregnancy, the midwives tell you to steer clear from anything that isn't light exercise. Spinning is not a light exercise. For someone who has had fertility struggles, she doesn't chose the careful route does she

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Why hasn’t Hotdog head asked her to go back to Snarlin? Thought they were best friends and still keep in touch 🥴🥴 Do you think Mez is still spilling all Kates beans on reception there still?

IMG_6685.jpeg

Hahaha they are skint as fuck aren’t they, they’ve deffo sat her down together scratching their heads wondering why free Horlicks & bummed Sunday Roasts don’t seem to be paying the Private school bill 🥴😂 thick fuckers

Isn’t it mad that the “Mom guilt” isn’t mentioned now she’s forced into working every Saturday when BigO is in school Mon-Fri

Smelly mess

Last edited:
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
It’s sly how she’s ageing like mouldy out of date milk. She’s never been a looker but the older she gets the more she resembles lumpy mayonnaise

• Haha
  • Sick

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The fact she thinks a £2.99 bottle of home bargains serum is as good as medical grade vitamin C products tells you all you need to know about her “skin expert” training.

Also Kate hun your tan is green and patchy. It’s either your shit tan or your shit jewellery but either way Halloween isn’t for another week and a half, get a bath.

• Haha

Tictactoe12

So clearly Mez is just as self indulged as truffle kecks. Had the unpleasant experience of being in the same (very small) cafe as her on Friday. She came in with her mate and two little girls and the entire time.... even when eating, she was on her phone either talking to someone very loudly, or scrolling! I felt sorry for her friend and the kids she was with.... like mother like daughter!

• Wow

button moon

VIP Member
I wish tea would cure my anxiety and depression..been hospitalised 5 times this year and a cup of tea most certainly does not cut it!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

button moon

VIP Member
I posted before about my burn.. I’m now in hospital with possible sepsis and I have cared for it properly and rested

• Sad
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
She said on her live before she’s suffering from PTSD 🙄
I have two people in my family with diagnosed PTSD; one who was in a near fatal accident and one who was SA. But this fat meff pretends she has PTSD from neglecting her 3 year old, who apparently regenerates like a salamander.

• Sad
  • Heart

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
It’s deffo one of her friends and she’s hid her face because it gets said on here her only clients are her mates 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I don't understand why these brides get married in such stunning venues that must cost an absolute fortune, then choose Katie as an MUA

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Davena94

VIP Member
Fucking hell no wonder she drives the length and breadth of the country for a gifted roast if that’s what pa hayes is dishing up

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
She’s a desperate fucking tramp. Would you be arsed for one night. Just shows that they’d take anything as long as it was free. Imagine it. It’s 3 o’clock in the morning. All the sad scroungers are lying in bed. Then they hear Truff letting of a massive fart then asking Mary what time the sun sets later that morning. Olive gliding along the corridor like a Victorian ghost child whilst whispering murrrderrr
🤣🤣 💀💀

She probably wanted to experience somewhere with an actual living room
---
There’s something (icky) about Mary
Mary with Truffle oil stuck in his hair after that hair flick
IMG_9562.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha