Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Maybe they’ll put the dining table in the garage living room and just have people sitting in one side as it’s not wide enough to have them on both!

I still can’t get over her stupid decisions on that house. It had SO much potential if she’d given up her ridiculous ideas. Mary is partly to blame for going along with it without a sense check. Pair of idiots.
Can you imagine it in “the snug” it would be like the last supper all Lined up along the table

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

the_moonins

VIP Member
Imagine giving up Oh Darlin’ and then renting a chair in a porta cabin. This is where she’ll be working her weekends in December

IMG_0518.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

JellyDonut

VIP Member
So when my son was about 2, he had some kind of virus and I ended up taking him to the doctor. Part of the symptoms was that he had a high temperature (obvs I’d been giving calpol, fluids etc at home). Anyway, I didn’t have my own car at that point and my partner at the time had taken his car to work for the day, so I had to walk him to the doctors in his pram, only about a 10 min walk and he was all wrapped up warm in weather appropriate clothing and had blankets, etc in the pram (was Feb time and bloody Baltic outside). Anyway we got to the doctor surgery and checked in, obvs the doctor was running late as usual. We were sat in the waiting room for about 40 minutes so during that time I removed the blankets and took his big fluffy snowsuit off of him because the waiting room was stuffy and he had a temperature. Eventually we get called into the doctor’s room and she starts giving me the third degree about why was he not dressed appropriately for the weather, do I not think I should have blankets for my baby etc. She really upset me and didn’t seem to give a shit that I had the blankets and snowsuit, hat and gloves etc, in the bottom of the pram I’d just taken them off in the waiting room cos it was warm in there and he had a temperature and I didn’t want to overheat him. He was still in normal clothes though. She just kept going on about it. Next day I get a phone call from social services saying my Gp had reported me as she had concerns I didn’t know how to dress my child in weaher appropriate clothing 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I explained the situation to them on the phone and they were happy and closed the case.

But fuck me how has Kate not had a visit or two in the 3yrs she has had Olive

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Dantee

“Always the best time at your party Betsy”

BETSY IS TWO

TWO!

You can only have been to one previous party for her, how is that ‘always’

She burns my fucking head out - can’t stand her - never seen a thicker adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

gigi_93

VIP Member
People like Kate Hayes have to get pregnant and have kids because otherwise what is the point in their life? They contribute nothing to society and have no personality so having kids is the single most important thing to them because they feel like it gives their pointless lives a purpose, and by having kids there will always be someone to love you. Without kids who is going to love her??? Fucking nobody

• Heart

getthekettleon cup

Just saw her at Benty Farm pumpkin picking.
Fuck me she’s a unit!
Her head is fucking massive, and those tic tac teeth are shining brighter than the sun 🐱🐟
Edit - just checked insta as I knew she would post straight away and she does not look like that! She was on her way out as we got there so couldn’t get a sneaky pic. She had her hat off and her hair was wild 🤣 she was stomping paces ahead whilst olive was miles behind with Matt!
Sorry another edit - Holly Burton was there too, so bet that was awkward 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Plot twist- Olive actually lashed a scolding cup of anxiety and depression tea down herself in the hopes she’d be magically transported into the care of a family that live in a house with a normal floor plan and that don’t dress her like an evacuee.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Tell me you’re skint without telling me you’re skint
I can not believe my eyes pregnant, with a toddler and wanting to work every sat in December. How the mighty have fallen

Peaches and cream
Secret warehouse
Oh darlin
Quit being an mua
Home bargains range
Now back to being an mua

WOW!!!!!! What happened to skin expert

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Foodaholic

VIP Member
They're taking the child to school in between a night away even though it's half term and the child doesn't even go to school. That makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

live_laugh_love

Here’s what Mary did for the entire 12 hours at the lodge. Pretended he wasn’t fucking there hiding under his wig

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

xxWillowTreexx

I'd say you read a few holistic cards while you choke down a cup of tea made with twigs and leaves from the garden. Then you have a normal facial while she foghorn whispers a few affirmations in your ear.
It's a con and preying on vulnerable people absolutely shouldn't be allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
What’s she doing about March & April brides? She was on her “fertility journey” so had no idea when / if she would fall preggo and she’d be sure to take any wedding booking she gets? Has she cancelled them or is she just not as busy as she makes out and had no one to actually cancel?
There will be no one to cancel, then she’ll spin this whole ‘I’m a full time mama, my kids are my world, I’m taking a career break to live in our newborn bubble’ narrative.

Olive will have performed the c section herself, the MakeUps will be living in newborn bliss, the midwife & health visitor will never have known such a content baby and such a good big sister and the rave is scheduled for 11 days old this time to try and prevent infection. Then 6 months after she’ll say she had PND and PTSD from the fertility journey and that she’s speaking out to help others, attempting to claw back any semblance of a career on instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45