Katie Hayes #193 it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@gossip29 came in strong at the end of the last thread and wiped the floor clean with this thread connection *chefs kiss 🤌

We where treated to a gender reveal video in the last thread and what a treat it was. Shaky drone footage, Matts pink coloured smoke being visible within the first few seconds thus ruining the surprise, the ring light ON THE BEACH, and of course, Kate pretending to be heavily pregnant at barely 12 weeks gone 🫠

So it's a little sister for Olive, she will be Olive's best friend, Olive is so happy... The baby's whole identity is already all about Olive and we wish baby Sage all the luck with that 😬

Poor Olive has been in hospital after suffering with burn injuries. Kates not admitted how she was burnt which leads us to assume its because of her neglectful parenting and she was to busy faffing about with her phone rather than watch her child. The burn was so bad she needs morphine for the regular dressing changes she has to have. Of course in the hospital Kate is hysterical, she feels so guilty, she's broken hearted 💔 she's this she's that... we don't care. We care about how a 3 year old badly burnt child feels. The OTT hysteria is boring and doesn't show what a loving mother you are. Keeping your child safe does

• Heart
Reactions: 56
“I’m so traumatised…..but makeup in the sale here’s my code” 🤢 no sorry, I’d have to take the financial hit for a few days and yes it would leave me struggling but I have, what’s that word 🤔 oh yeah PRIORITIES

Reactions: 41
duck me I leave for a bit and she’s managed to allow the kid to get badly BURNT?? Can’t even say I’m surprised. Poor kid doesn’t deserve that. And shocker, she’s making it all about herself the twit

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I thought I’d test the theory last night of what people know to do when someone gets burnt. Was reading bedtime story to my 6 year old and asked her what she would do if she got burnt or someone got burnt and she said without missing a beat “run under cold water.”
So either Kate had a total freeze, flight, fawn moment - which I can’t believe as as a mother you have the instinct to just get in control and sort the situation, or she’s completely clueless or she’s lying.

Reactions: 19
I had a chat with my husband last night about baby names (his best mate's second wife is pregnant) and I casually tossed in 'Sage' and he couldn't stop laughing. He's French and apparently it means "well-behaved" like you'd say about a child and he couldn't believe it was a real name. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that she didn't have a clue what to do is terrifying. She's going to have 2 poor fuckers as her as a mother. I can't believe it.

Reactions: 21
WOW what an absolute MEGAC**T
How someone lacks as much common sense as she does is beyond me. Bet Matt is fuming with her for letting that happen. If that was on the other foot she would be all over insta with the story of how Matt wasn’t paying attention and Olive got hurt.

Reactions: 24
The fact that she didn't have a clue what to do is terrifying. She's going to have 2 poor fuckers as her as a mother. I can't believe it.
Let's not forget the handheld thermometer incident though 🤣 not knowing what to do doesn't surprise me, it's actually scary she's allowed to inject people's faces

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Let's not forget the handheld thermometer incident though 🤣 not knowing what to do doesn't surprise me, it's actually scary she's allowed to inject people's faces
I still can’t believe that, in olives hand, you couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought I’d test the theory last night of what people know to do when someone gets burnt. Was reading bedtime story to my 6 year old and asked her what she would do if she got burnt or someone got burnt and she said without missing a beat “run under cold water.”
So either Kate had a total freeze, flight, fawn moment - which I can’t believe as as a mother you have the instinct to just get in control and sort the situation, or she’s completely clueless or she’s lying.
She absolutely left that kid unattended chatting tit into her phone and probably couldn’t get to her quick enough.

Reactions: 17
I know she is as thick as mince but it honestly baffles me how she posts to hundreds of thousands of people that she doesn’t know every single detail about olives life. Does she not realise that no one cares and most importantly all the safeguarding issues this raises? What does she honestly achieve from it all? Loads of free personalised tit? DM saying what a great mum she is? I really don’t understand it!!

Reactions: 25
She needs to bleeping shut up about Israel and Palestine. Don’t even go there. If you consistently misspell the word ‘nursery’ then you are incapable of ‘educating yourself.’ Don’t comment on things that you have no idea about. Don’t post about how you’re only concerned about the children when your own child got burnt this week. Odious bleeping toad.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I know she is as thick as mince but it honestly baffles me how she posts to hundreds of thousands of people that she doesn’t know every single detail about olives life. Does she not realise that no one cares and most importantly all the safeguarding issues this raises? What does she honestly achieve from it all? Loads of free personalised tit? DM saying what a great mum she is? I really don’t understand it!!
I'm going with a combination of laziness and deludedness. Lazy, because as an ostensible MUA she should really be posting makeup content most of the time but that would involve getting her kit organised, researching new looks, learning how to make proper reels etc, and let's face it....the kid is right there, she just snaps, edits and posts. And deluded, because she still thinks of herself as a local celeb and imagines everyone is frantic to know the ins and outs of their family life. But I agree, I can't see what solid benefit she's getting out of it besides the free merch, it's basically a vanity project at this point.

Reactions: 14
She needs to bleeping shut up about Israel and Palestine. Don’t even go there. If you consistently misspell the word ‘nursery’ then you are incapable of ‘educating yourself.’ Don’t comment on things that you have no idea about. Don’t post about how you’re only concerned about the children when your own child got burnt this week. Odious bleeping toad.
She’s just copied lust livings post about educating herself. It’ll be back to normal in no time, even olive in the toy shop was about how difficult it is for her, not the fact her kid is missing half the skin on her leg

Reactions: 26
This is it, she’s making it all about her, I mean I know it’s HER page like but she’s all “Olive fine, I’m not” ok we all know parents feel guilt, horror, upset etc etc but shut the duck up and go look after your child. Go have a few anxiety tea’s, pour hydrochloric* acid on your face and give yourself a mental boost facial or some tit you peddle and deal with it. See you in a week. Instagram will survive without your input

*using her quote I don’t actually wish for her to melt her face off 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really needs to not comment on this in any way shape or form.
She probs thinks Hamas is a dip (thanks to the Mrs Hinch thread for that one 😉😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.