Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Her and Charlotte Dawson make me laugh with this stuff - Instagram their kids hospital visits (makes me feel sick just typing that), sharing every cough and spit of their lives then get arsey when someone dares to ask what happened. Accidents happen but the suspicious silence on the circumstances is interesting isn’t it….

She’s a div. Obsessed with Dubai and Oud like a love island contestant from 2006. You couldn’t get more basic if you tried kate.

She needs to stop posting olive in her uniform, badge covered or not, it’s still identifiable if someone wanted to try hard enough (before you start Kate - no one is threatening to take your child, you aren’t the Holly Willoughby of West Kirby you insufferable bellend)

Upton, troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Edit - don't want to out myself 😂

Someone i know bought balloons from her, before Kate blocked her and she thankfully no longer gives her or her family her cash!! But Kate actually sent her her balloong page. She was lovely apparently but expensive

Don’t think they have anything to do with her. His sister has a “balon” business but she never gives Kate any for her displays

• Wow
Reactions: 1