Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Papparazzo1

The live was hilarious earlier.

Olaf had clearly been left unattended in the next room (when will she learn) and you hear Matt come in and say to Olaf 'Olive what are you doing?' He then tells her to stop and you hear Olaf's voice getting more agited and shouting, Matt telling her off, Olaf full on kicking off and then the live just abruptly ended 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

KatKit2000

Nice to see she’s managing her Booksy well.
If anyone is after a Christmas Day appointment, Kate is available all day.

Who knew Christmas Day was her FAVOURITE day to work 🧑‍🎄🎄

Attachments

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Mary: we need to sort the house insurance
ZSM: we don’t need it
Mary: we do
ZSM: we dont
Mary: what if we get burgled/flooded/fire etc
ZSM: we wont
Mary shuts down compare the market and then they have a flood
ZSM: Mary! Why aren’t we insured

you know it’s true

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
It looks like theyve gifted a one night, to a few local “influencers” if you Look on there stories, its greedy I think, especially after molly mae going and causing chaos, I popped in a few years ago when I was in the area and it was nice but I wouldn’t go again now after them gifting to these begs
She’s a desperate fucking tramp. Would you be arsed for one night. Just shows that they’d take anything as long as it was free. Imagine it. It’s 3 o’clock in the morning. All the sad scroungers are lying in bed. Then they hear Truff letting of a massive fart then asking Mary what time the sun sets later that morning. Olive gliding along the corridor like a Victorian ghost child whilst whispering murrrderrr

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Not sure what she’s done with her eye makeup today but her eyes look completely odd. It almost looks like she’s got different style lashes on each eye?

IMG_0482.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

stroppysal

Chatty Member
The way she says she got that tatcha skincare "gifted" from the make up masterclass. Giving the impression that Mario himself gave her freebies. Does she not realise that all the products she got were paid for by her when she bought her ticket? Such a stupid bastard.

Was this masterclass the time where she flew to dubai an back in the same day? I'll never get over someone actually doing that 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
That bra has got to be killing her, look how much it’s digging in
She genuinely knocks me sick.

She looks like she stinks constantly, can just imagine the pie smell that seeps out her house, clothes, mouth.

It’s just the absolute nerve of this smelly slob editing for all those years and making young girls feel inadequate when really she looked like Hunchbacks fat twin sister

I bet Delo’s eyes light up when he sees a clean looking and nice smelling naturally pretty girl after waking up to that fucking warthog

• Haha
  • Sick
What ths actual.....looking at daft cards, hand on chest for like 2 seconds with her eyes closed. I'm embarrassed for her, that was awful. Cringey af....what a dickhead. I'm creased 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Mary: we need to sort the house insurance
ZSM: we don’t need it
Mary: we do
ZSM: we dont
Mary: what if we get burgled/flooded/fire etc
ZSM: we wont
Mary shuts down compare the market and then they have a flood
ZSM: Mary! Why aren’t we insured

you know it’s true
I was just thinking exactly this! Sounds like Naomi has decent insurance and I actually thought it was really sweet that she was bringing food and stuff for the neighbours as well. Why she’s friends with KHM is beyond me

• Heart

Jem1975

99934EEF-93FA-4C81-8BF7-63B60DA9A9A9.png

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG she’s off her nut she’s got to be taking the piss???🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick

ems1982

Chatty Member
“Trusting the universe and its plans” WTF.
After what had happened to poor O how can she still spout this shit?

• Sick

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’m really not sure why the UK aren’t flying Truff out to Gaza to put a stop to this as according to Kate everything can be fixed by making your bed and a mind healing facial.
Grow up Truff and actually educate yourself

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
So when my son was about 2, he had some kind of virus and I ended up taking him to the doctor. Part of the symptoms was that he had a high temperature (obvs I’d been giving calpol, fluids etc at home). Anyway, I didn’t have my own car at that point and my partner at the time had taken his car to work for the day, so I had to walk him to the doctors in his pram, only about a 10 min walk and he was all wrapped up warm in weather appropriate clothing and had blankets, etc in the pram (was Feb time and bloody Baltic outside). Anyway we got to the doctor surgery and checked in, obvs the doctor was running late as usual. We were sat in the waiting room for about 40 minutes so during that time I removed the blankets and took his big fluffy snowsuit off of him because the waiting room was stuffy and he had a temperature. Eventually we get called into the doctor’s room and she starts giving me the third degree about why was he not dressed appropriately for the weather, do I not think I should have blankets for my baby etc. She really upset me and didn’t seem to give a shit that I had the blankets and snowsuit, hat and gloves etc, in the bottom of the pram I’d just taken them off in the waiting room cos it was warm in there and he had a temperature and I didn’t want to overheat him. He was still in normal clothes though. She just kept going on about it. Next day I get a phone call from social services saying my Gp had reported me as she had concerns I didn’t know how to dress my child in weaher appropriate clothing 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I explained the situation to them on the phone and they were happy and closed the case.

But fuck me how has Kate not had a visit or two in the 3yrs she has had Olive
Because they pick on the wrong people that’s why. How many kids have been killed or seriously injured by so called parents because social services didn’t do their job properly.