Katie Hayes #193 it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has already managed to get a chair…bloody quick…who is that stupid or desparate to have her in their salon!
I'm a bit old to be part of that world but I wonder if her name/following still carries enough clout to guarantee bookings from girls who want to be able to say 'oh I'm seeing Kate Hayes to get my face done' for their Christmas night out, despite the fact that all evidence shows she's an average MUA at best and will probably charge the earth...

Reactions: 10
You just know that she'll be repping that salon like she owns it bringing proper shade from everyone who thinks it's hers. She's an albatross. Good luck whoever agreed. Kiss goodbye to your rep.

Reactions: 17
Wishing her all the luck she deserves in her new venture. I'm Just going to leave this here...
Screenshot_20231031_175504_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who the duck is stupid enough to want her stomping around their shop flicking orange paint and spider lashes all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do I feel like she did this before and got kicked out.
She did betty didn’t she? She had a chair somewhere , I remember someone saying that she parked outside the shop on the pavement like the car had been abandoned

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She did betty didn’t she? She had a chair somewhere , I remember someone saying that she parked outside the shop on the pavement like the car had been abandoned
Wasn’t that for her aesthetics at a dentist?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine if it was a fellow troll with a salon (or someone with a salon who reads here) who got her in for a laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes changed the bio in her crappy bykatehayes home and bargain page. She's going to change that to advertise her face painting business for sure. She's put her booksy crap link on there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t that for her aesthetics at a dentist?
No before that an she kind of took over the salon was posting all the time then it was quickly forgotten wasn’t filtson or something to do with Delos brothers bird

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes changed the bio in her crappy bykatehayes home and bargain page. She's going to change that to advertise her face painting business for sure. She's put her booksy crap link on there too.
She hasn’t actually put where she is though has she? Wouldn’t you want to know where you going..not just book a random appointment not knowing where it was..she is such a muppet

Reactions: 14
It’s so funny that home bargains fucked her off. They sell literally any old shite and even they decided they couldn’t be fucked with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her poor mum and dad went for a photoshoot with her stuff as well bet they feel ashamed when people ask about it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so bleeping paranoid 😂😂😂😂
Is she really expecting people to book MU appointments in a mystery location the bleeping cheesey freak 🤨
---
It’s so funny that home bargains fucked her off. They sell literally any old shite and even they decided they couldn’t be fucked with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her poor mum and dad went for a photoshoot with her stuff as well bet they feel ashamed when people ask about it
By far the funniest photo on this thread 😂

Mez done up to the 9s eyeing up the young shelf stackers, Mr Beefdirt stood there looking like someone’s brought him in blindfolded the bog eyed toad

IMG_0158.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.