Katie Hayes #193 it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine giving up Oh Darlin’ and then renting a chair in a porta cabin. This is where she’ll be working her weekends in December

IMG_0518.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I swear to god if someone fingered my face like that, I’d knock them out for being a creepy fucker…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So your friends mum knitted a blanket for your new baby, but you brat has decides it's hers and she's eating crisp on it......top knotch parenting truffalo

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’ve never known such a lying toad🤣
“Good morning 🤓
I’m going into to work to do facials all day”
Really??
Well why is it when you go on Booksy you can book all Day with you untill and 4.30

truff some advice it’s best to advertise appointments rather than make out your full otherwise people won’t bother trying to book because they will think they can’t get in
She looks like she’s had her lips done in that first pic. She’s deffo got migrated filler. The honk beast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£45 to slap some bperfect in shade orange around your face in 30 mins is outrageous.

Last time I had mine done for an event it was £45 but she took about an hour and we were discussing that even if it CAN be done quicker take your time so the client feels like they’re getting £45 worth 😂

When Carla Lawson advertises apps every 30 mins it makes me twitch 🤣🤣🤣
I can make my own face look orange! I don’t need to pay her to do it… she’s a scam artist, never mind a make up artist

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine having a facial whilst recording it with your arm in the air holding your phone. Extra relaxing! That’s what happens when you accept a freebie.

IMG_2368.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What homework did she a think a three year old was going to be getting that she wouldn’t be able to help her? I mean I know she is oluv the great but fuckin hell 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Erm... Who does an S starting from the bottom?! Is that normal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What homework did she a think a three year old was going to be getting that she wouldn’t be able to help her? I mean I know she is oluv the great but fuckin hell 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
It’s a bit basic for aLive isn’t it, I’m sure she’s actually teaching the class in both English and Spanish, with a touch of French,this is actually Kate’s homework

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.