Katie Hayes #193 it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so thick it's painful. I just can't imagine how Matts family deal with her. How does Matt deal with her. It isn't endearing, it's stupidity. MELT IN THE MIDDLE BEEF is an all time low even for katie jane
I bet she never sees Delo’s family, bet they’ve disowned him 😂😂😂 Doesn’t he have a sister?

At a minimum I’d be having her in for free treatments to build my skin/tarot card reading portfolio for Insta and giving his Mam free pampers just because she’s my MIL but you never see any of them even being involved, even with Big O do you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet she never sees Delo’s family, bet they’ve disowned him 😂😂😂 Doesn’t he have a sister?

At a minimum I’d be having her in for free treatments to build my skin/tarot card reading portfolio for Insta and giving his Mam free pampers just because she’s my MIL but you never see any of them even being involved, even with Big O do you?
Don’t think they have anything to do with her. His sister has a “balon” business but she never gives Kate any for her displays

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Isn't his sister a nurse? His family have well a truly jibbed her off. Remember when she walked around his mother's house filming every aspect of it.

Skin/ tarot card reading portfolio 😅😅😅😅😅 I honestly don't think they like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like they’re as good at stringing a sentence together as KHM
Is that what it feels like to have a stroke?!
---
Sorry but a make up masterclass for adults AND 6 year old children sounds bleeping weird. Is she gonna be focused on making it simple an fun for the kids, or is she gonna teach advanced techniques for the adults? It's gonna be a tit show as usual an I can't wait for it.
Probably the basics, with the hope that a good proportion of the parents will book on too and pay £20 for basically nothing that we didn't all learn off YouTube in 2009.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being an eager 16 year old and having to be around 6 year olds. duck off

Reactions: 13
And you just know if this Malin one (no idea who the duck she is btw but her post makes her seem like a typical self-absorbed Insta bleep) had managed to get one decent photo, she’d have been posting about how it was the perfect day too.

Fake fuckers, all of them.
I’m pretty sure there’s a paternity debate about her child 😂😂😂😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry but a make up masterclass for adults AND 6 year old children sounds bleeping weird. Is she gonna be focused on making it simple an fun for the kids, or is she gonna teach advanced techniques for the adults? It's gonna be a tit show as usual an I can't wait for it.
It's a money grab. If you don't want to have your child watched by myself (Diane) and thick as chicken mints Hayes, you have to pay to stay. Though I imagine anyone signing their six year old up for a make up master-class probably isn't too focussed on their welfare anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The day has finally come !!!!!!!

she’s looking to rent a chair somewhere to do makeup !!!!To think she owned a salon and sold it because she thought she was going to be famous 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The day has finally come !!!!!!!

she’s looking to rent a chair somewhere to do makeup !!!!To think she owned a salon and sold it because she thought she was going to be famous 👀
Thought she had ‘retired’ from make up!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me you’re skint without telling me you’re skint
I can not believe my eyes pregnant, with a toddler and wanting to work every sat in December. How the mighty have fallen

Peaches and cream
Secret warehouse
Oh darlin
Quit being an mua
Home bargains range
Now back to being an mua

WOW!!!!!! What happened to skin expert

• Haha
Reactions: 48
😂😂 all the wedding make up has finally dried up and no one wants her mind healing facials except Naomi 9 toes.
Who wrote that advert for her makeup masterclass? Makes no sense what so ever. Surely a masterclass couldn’t cover make up from 6yrs to adult…all would want completely different advice..and that’s ignoring the fact that who in their right mind takes a 6yr to a makeup lesson, it is just so completely wrong IMO. They should be playing with toys and not worrying about how they look 🙄

Reactions: 22
Looks like they’re as good at stringing a sentence together as KHM
I hope myself (Diane) has an enhanced DBS certificate as she’s advertising that kids can be left there without their parents. They need to check up on adult:child ratios too and government requirements for working with young children…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.