Katie Hayes #193 it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she’s managing her Booksy well.
If anyone is after a Christmas Day appointment, Kate is available all day.

Who knew Christmas Day was her FAVOURITE day to work 🧑‍🎄🎄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
£45 is the going rate for makeup these days in Liverpool, especially on a Saturday BUT the MUA’s I’m referring to are very talented and use amazing brands not b perfect gifted shite

Edited to add anyone who pays £45 for makeup from her has money to burn

Reactions: 17
I don’t think as many people get their makeup done before a night out now. I used to get mine done every time I went out and a curly blow but times have changed.

I still would for a special occasion like a wedding but £45 is a lot of money when everything else in life is super expensive. I also don’t like a full glam look any more and prefer a bit more natural and glowy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think as many people get their makeup done before a night out now. I used to get mine done every time I went out and a curly blow but times have changed.

I still would for a special occasion like a wedding but £45 is a lot of money when everything else in life is super expensive. I also don’t like a full glam look any more and prefer a bit more natural and glowy.
Same as this I used to when makeup was like £30 and I had money to burn. Not the case anymore! I haven’t had my makeup done for about 2 years and I can do it way better on myself anyways.

Reactions: 10
£45 to slap some bperfect in shade orange around your face in 30 mins is outrageous.

Last time I had mine done for an event it was £45 but she took about an hour and we were discussing that even if it CAN be done quicker take your time so the client feels like they’re getting £45 worth 😂

When Carla Lawson advertises apps every 30 mins it makes me twitch 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
£45 is the going rate for makeup these days in Liverpool, especially on a Saturday BUT the MUA’s I’m referring to are very talented and use amazing brands not b perfect gifted shite

Edited to add anyone who pays £45 for makeup from her has money to burn
Ah fair do's, been a while since I've had a professional do anything to my face! (on that subject, anyone got any recommendations for treating a wobbly bit of skin which is developing under my chin and making me look middle aged?)

Reactions: 3
She needs to ask John the paramedic to test her for gestational liabetes as she’s got worse for lying lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I stupidly had my make up done by Carla Lawson once. She was running nearly an hour behind, had double booked and didn’t say a word throughout the appointment. My face looked so grubby too, I had to go home and wash it off. 😭

£45 to slap some bperfect in shade orange around your face in 30 mins is outrageous.

Last time I had mine done for an event it was £45 but she took about an hour and we were discussing that even if it CAN be done quicker take your time so the client feels like they’re getting £45 worth 😂

When Carla Lawson advertises apps every 30 mins it makes me twitch 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Shes calling herself a holistic healer now. WTF.

Love how she's crumbling round trying to get some money now she doesn't have her covid loan like she did last time as pointed out by fellow troll

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does she expect anyone to take her seriously when she spouts about being Jack of all trades, not a chance I’d let some washed up MUA go near my face for orange and cheap looking makeup, nor for some botched botox let alone attempt to “cure” my mental health. Absolute liability she is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Olive eating crisps on top of “baby girls” blanket…nice 👍🏻 that fat bleep is obviously too scared to say no to Olive. God help her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Says something when even her mate says that the best part of the facial is being given a card

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.