Katie Hayes #193 it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she might be lying (shock I know) about the pr invite to that event, it’s a normal ticketed event which anyone can go to by simply buying a ticket. The parnetfolk one she went to yesterday was probably the same as well.
---
She’s also not really promoted the event other than that little pr invite hidden at the bottom of one picture whilst there, so either she putting her usual level of effort into her “work” or she’s lying.

Reactions: 14
More beef dirt by the looks of it and no bleeping way is the “orangic rosemary” out of her garden 😂 I’ll never get over the absolutely pointless lies
duck all in that garden or within a 2 mile radius of that swamp could ever be called organic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a sad moment- yet she has to watch it twice a year, every year!!! duck off Kate you trampoline- you watch it on an iPad…
---

I was meant to say woman!
I’m dying ahahaha imagine being called a trampoline as an insult 😂😂😂

I love it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3 stock cubes 🤢 I have never seen a recipe that contains that many unless you are cooking for an army! 3 gloves of garlic….mmm tasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
3 stock cubes 🤢 I have never seen a recipe that contains that many unless you are cooking for an army! 3 gloves of garlic….mmm tasty!
Hate to correct anyone but I reckon she’s making this stew from ‘Bored of Lunch.’ It looks like slop, but it tastes really nice and it does call for 2-3 stock cubes and 3 cloves of garlic 💁🏻‍♀️. Thing is, I wouldn’t put mine on social media because a) no-one cares and b) it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing.
15391742-B331-4E34-BF5B-278AD8E2806D.jpeg

2509F40D-40E1-4E6B-919C-7ADD59C493E3.jpeg

OMG am I Truff? I swear I’ve never:
  • put a picture of my kid online in their kecks, or ill
  • sent celebrities racist messages
  • stored peeled potatoes outside, or charged my family ££ for dinner
  • sold my ‘infertility’ journey when I got pregnant at the drop of a hat
  • face-tuned myself to look like a completely different person
  • celebrated World Earth Day by boasting how many countries I’ve flown to
  • pretended my ciggie is a twirl chocolate bar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I AM
I’m surprised she’s not said she regularly holidays in Palestine so she’s extra heartbroken by what’s going on there 🙄 you know cos Kate’s done everything been everywhere tried everything and it’s all the best and her favourite ever
Such a basic witch
Her and Matt actually went to Palestine on one of their first dates, it’s their favourite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hate to correct anyone but I reckon she’s making this stew from ‘Bored of Lunch.’ It looks like slop, but it tastes really nice and it does call for 2-3 stock cubes and 3 cloves of garlic 💁🏻‍♀️. Thing is, I wouldn’t put mine on social media because a) no-one cares and b) it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing.
View attachment 2539386

View attachment 2539385

OMG am I Truff? I swear I’ve never:
  • put a picture of my kid online in their kecks, or ill
  • sent celebrities racist messages
  • stored peeled potatoes outside, or charged my family ££ for dinner
  • sold my ‘infertility’ journey when I got pregnant at the drop of a hat
  • face-tuned myself to look like a completely different person
  • celebrated World Earth Day by boasting how many countries I’ve flown to
  • pretended my ciggie is a twirl chocolate bar
I’m sure she’ll soon claim that this is an old family recipe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a sad moment- yet she has to watch it twice a year, every year!!! duck off Kate you trampoline- you watch it on an iPad…
---

I was meant to say woman!
I’m dying ahahaha imagine been called a trampoline as an insult 😂😂😂

I love it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was reading a magazine article earlier and it mentioned Mayan texts. I had a giggle to myself thinking about Truff probably asking “wow did they have mobile phones back then?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How the actual duck can she spell worcester but not bleeping tomato?! Even non dyslexic people struggle with worcester. Tomato is phonetically sound, a 4 year old could probably just sound out the spelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20231029_173521_Instagram.jpg

Mmmm a nice glass of stew. Reminds me of Lauren Goodgers glass of beans for breakfast 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
But why is she posting half of the meal on her MAKE UP account then posting the actual recipe in her INTERIOR account? Make it make bleeping sense

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she putting beef stew in a bloody glass dish? She wrecks my head. It’s not a bloody trifle 😬👊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys… It’s obviously Friends inspired from when Rachel makes half trifle half shepherds pie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it just me that doesn’t actually see any difference in the before and afters of the facials? Literally the only difference is that they’re shiny from the products used

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.