Katie Hayes #193 it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can’t get over how much she’s actually gone out of her way and impersonated Perrie Sian. She must’ve studied her reels and thought ……ooooo this looks half decent I’ll copy and no one will notice and think it’s all my idea. When we’ve all noticed and now just seems pathetic she has zero originality. Now asking what other styling hauls to do? They all look the same as just all copy each other……just stop it 🙈 plus she’s now admitted she’s always got a belly! Stop editing pics then! Rant over

Reactions: 14
Why is she calling it steak stew....does she think its more fashionable to make stew from steak? She just sounds like a tit because you'd never make stew from steak....ever.
---
Has she made a reel of the same 3 women....like she has tonnes of clients....

Is it just me that doesn’t actually see any difference in the before and afters of the facials? Literally the only difference is that they’re shiny from the products used
I can’t ever with heres and I hate when people say “look at the glow” well yer because it’s smothered in creams an oil so it’s shines when the light hits it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. I’ve been so lucky but I’ve had friends with hyperemesiss and it doesn’t disappear. I’ve had a friend who terminated a second pregnancy because it started at 6 weeks and she couldn’t do it again despite wanting a second child. Couldn’t be a parent and be pregnant with it x
Aww how awful. I hope she's ok, must have been so hard for her
---
Of course it’s her favourite and despite not watching tv she watches the entire series twice a year. She will lie about anything to have some sort of link to absolutely everything.
And don't forget Greys Anatomy which is a full time job in itself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t ever with heres and I hate when people say “look at the glow” well yer because it’s smothered in creams an oil so it’s shines when the light hits it
Yeah it's bullshit. It isn't a glow is serum on her face. Nobs.

Reactions: 8
This post she’s shared is hilarious… “woe is me, my kid had a tantrum and nobody even offered to help me carry a pumpkin”.

How about get off ya phone and deal with your screaming brat instead of taking photos of them having a tantrum and then moaning that nobody helped you with your wheelbarrow 😂🤣 you self entitled prick.

Honestly these Insta ma’s make me sick. bleeping gobshite.
IMG_9647.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This post she’s shared is hilarious… “woe is me, my kid had a tantrum and nobody even offered to help me carry a pumpkin”.

How about get off ya phone and deal with your screaming brat instead of taking photos of them having a tantrum and then moaning that nobody helped you with your wheelbarrow 😂🤣 you self entitled prick.

Honestly these Insta ma’s make me sick. bleeping gobshite.
View attachment 2540855
malin’s post is about the pressure of trying to have this insta perfect moment at the pumpkin patch and how that’s not the reality of it all and then Kate shares the post agreeing with

Yet about 2 weeks ago Kate was sharing this exact moment at the pumpkin patch saying “family tradition” and olives “favourite”

Honest she’s soo thick and such a hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 40
malin’s post is about the pressure of trying to have this insta perfect moment at the pumpkin patch and how that’s not the reality of it all and then Kate shares the post agreeing with

Yet about 2 weeks ago Kate was sharing this exact moment at the pumpkin patch saying “family tradition” and olives “favourite”

And Kate took her freshly burnt victim of a child to do it. The hypocrisy of it.....!

Reactions: 26

And you just know if this Malin one (no idea who the duck she is btw but her post makes her seem like a typical self-absorbed Insta bleep) had managed to get one decent photo, she’d have been posting about how it was the perfect day too.

Fake fuckers, all of them.

Reactions: 36
I was reading a magazine article earlier and it mentioned Mayan texts. I had a giggle to myself thinking about Truff probably asking “wow did they have mobile phones back then?”
You’re giving her far too much credit. She would read it and think what a nice bespoke baby name Mayan is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the name of Christ and his seven dwarfs is “ melt in the middle beef?”
She’s a bleeping bad melt
She's so thick it's painful. I just can't imagine how Matts family deal with her. How does Matt deal with her. It isn't endearing, it's stupidity. MELT IN THE MIDDLE BEEF is an all time low even for katie jane

• Haha
I genuinely can’t get over how much she’s actually gone out of her way and impersonated Perrie Sian. She must’ve studied her reels and thought ……ooooo this looks half decent I’ll copy and no one will notice and think it’s all my idea. When we’ve all noticed and now just seems pathetic she has zero originality. Now asking what other styling hauls to do? They all look the same as just all copy each other……just stop it 🙈 plus she’s now admitted she’s always got a belly! Stop editing pics then! Rant over
I had a look at this girls gram and bleeping hell, my husband and I keep doing the 👌🏼 sign after we put clothes on now. 😂😭 we can’t unsee it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but a make up masterclass for adults AND 6 year old children sounds bleeping weird. Is she gonna be focused on making it simple an fun for the kids, or is she gonna teach advanced techniques for the adults? It's gonna be a tit show as usual an I can't wait for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.