Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fairly sure an accident like that would result in a flag to children's social care? I was so paranoid about my son getting burnt when he was that age! I've roared at my husband for cooking with pan handles sticking out over the edge of the hob before now, even when the baby was in bed, because I wanted us to stay mindful of hazards and get into good habits. And don't get me started on grandparents with hot drinks. I bet that's what's happened actually, someone's left a brew within reach and she's grabbed it and spilled it down her leg. No wonder when she gets dragged to Starbucks 5 times a week 🙄
Not necessarily, and IF there is a good and consistent explanation for the injury.
My child at two was stood behind me when I opened the oven, I didn't realise he was there, took a step back, knocked him over and his arm went into the oven. Two horrendous third degree burns.
This was what happened so the "story" never changed between A&E, GP and burns unit he attended, so no referral was made.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She had a brand new baby curled up in a car seat 24.7 (which in itself is a major red flag) and at a garden rave 9 days new full of pissed off their faces people, she’s clearly never had any regard for olives safety or health from day 1

Reactions: 27
Some people and their priorities...
I said this in my WhatsApp group this morning.
Please tell me it’s the angle she took the photo or the fact that the kid does have long legs. Please tell me she hasn’t edited that pic.
And tbh I wouldn’t put it past her

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I said this in my WhatsApp group this morning.
Please tell me it’s the angle she took the photo or the fact that the kid does have long legs. Please tell me she hasn’t edited that pic.
And tbh I wouldn’t put it past her
She’s used the 0.5 zoom that she uses to make the living room look wider than an aeroplane toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t get why people are liking the post….what do they like about it the fact that a child has been burnt. Baffles me that she wants a memory like that on her grid

• Sad
Reactions: 29
This thick twit is so dumb, she probably thinks Isreal and Palestine are fighting over Paul Gascoigne

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she thinks the Gaza Strip is where all the bars and clubs are
She's been going since she was a child. The conflict is her favourite.
---
She’s used the 0.5 zoom that she uses to make the living room look wider than an aeroplane toilet
That's exactly what she's done and also more than likely so olive does look tall. Her dad's sat next to her bed, but her mother is taking pictures. It proper irks me that he doesn't say anything to her. I'd have jibbed her off the second I saw the pic online. Ended. Over.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A friend (I use that term loosely) has a little girl with a serious illness, I’m not gunna say what in case she’s on here, but she literally posts pictures of this poor kid by the minute, I kid you not. The child has no privacy or dignity. I’ve seen her with her too off, in her underwear, receiving treatment, in a hospital bed…..I could go on.
The mother claims she posting all this to raise awareness but I genuinely think she’s thriving off the attention it’s bringing her, it’s so sad. The poor child could die, spend time with her, not posting on social media.
Whilst I genuinely feel sorry for the family I don’t need to know every detail of your daughters life every time I go onto instagram.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
A friend (I use that term loosely) has a little girl with a serious illness, I’m not gunna say what in case she’s on here, but she literally posts pictures of this poor kid by the minute, I kid you not. The child has no privacy or dignity. I’ve seen her with her too off, in her underwear, receiving treatment, in a hospital bed…..I could go on.
The mother claims she posting all this to raise awareness but I genuinely think she’s thriving off the attention it’s bringing her, it’s so sad. The poor child could die, spend time with her, not posting on social media.
Whilst I genuinely feel sorry for the family I don’t need to know every detail of your daughters life every time I go onto instagram.
Its Munchausen by social media

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The whole story she’s just posted is me me me, I get it must be horrific, but making a massive fuss in front of Olive is why she’s getting so upset. It will obviously hurt her, but it’s your job to reassure her and help keep her calm, not weep and wail all over the nurses so you get the attention.

Reactions: 26
Her child is in hospital with severe burns surly these brands would understand and she doesn’t have to post? Surely her daughter being burnt qualifies for compassionate leave? And if it didn’t, wouldn’t you just tell these brands to suck a dick I’m spending time with my traumatised kid!

again, the likes are more important than hers own baby.

Reactions: 26
That whole essay is just me me me I I I . All about how she is upset and how she is traumatised. It’s was olive that was burnt not you! Another pic of olive in hospital…people don’t need to know every last little thing about her ffs! Followed by an ad for a dress cradling her truffled filled belly!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Her child is in hospital with severe burns surly these brands would understand and she doesn’t have to post? Surely her daughter being burnt qualifies for compassionate leave? And if it didn’t, wouldn’t you just tell these brands to suck a dick I’m spending time with my traumatised kid!

All for the likes ✔

Even if I was an influencer I wouldn't have even thought about my account until my child was home and well into recovery, at the end of the day her followers aren't friends, they don't need to know why she's offline. Imagine announcing this on your corporate email at work, copying in all your bosses and associates to let them know your having time off 🤯

Reactions: 21
That whole essay is just me me me I I I . All about how she is upset and how she is traumatised. It’s was olive that was burnt not you! Another pic of olive in hospital…people don’t need to know every last little thing about her ffs! Followed by an ad for a dress cradling her truffled filled belly!
Just 200 words of guilt isn't it?

Reactions: 16

Especially when the brands are your friends! She can cry about the guilt all she likes and I’m sure she’s devastated that Olive has been burnt but deep down, she‘ll be loving the drama and attention.

Reactions: 12
She’s done enough social media courses to know you can schedule posts surely? So once olive is asleep one night then sort all your work posts out and set them to schedule to post whenever then switch off your phone and be with your child. That post is all about her - how she’s traumatised, how shes upset, how she is riddled with anxiety, how amazing the nurses are to her. If narcissism was a crime this one would be doing life.

Reactions: 32
How long before she’s rubbing all sorts of “medical grade” creams into O’s leg?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.