Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done enough social media courses to know you can schedule posts surely? So once olive is asleep one night then sort all your work posts out and set them to schedule to post whenever then switch off your phone and be with your child. That post is all about her - how she’s traumatised, how shes upset, how she is riddled with anxiety, how amazing the nurses are to her. If narcissism was a crime this one would be doing life.
she won’t remember the social media course any better than she remembers the child first aid course she supposedly did.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long before she’s rubbing all sorts of “medical grade” creams into O’s leg?
100% she will put on all gifted placebo creams and not use the actual medical advised creams. Poor O is scarred through her lack of attention. You can't sit a kid on a hob and expect them to understand heat burns......

Reactions: 11
She’s be lashing that cheap bleeping massive tub of retinol cream from Home Bargains on her, followed by some tanning moose 🫎 to even out Olive’s skin tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morphine? What happened to that poor child.

That's some boiling burns she got there.

The story just highlights how much of a narcissistic person she is.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if someone’s already guessed this name but I think she’ll call her sage and dress Olaf,herand the baby in matching green outfits the bleeping daft silverback 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With the position of the burn, on the thigh area of one leg, I imagine, a hot liquid (soup / Starbucks) falling / spilling while the child is sat down (potentially strapped into) a high chair / car seat/ or sat on the hob. Unattended. Read the wiki.

The guilt shows she's fucked up again (the soup this time) I said this when olive was a baby she can't be trusted with a child and now baby on way, she's never 100% focused she's all over the place. Life's as much of a mess as her house is!!!

Poor olive the dressing coming off the burn will have been unbearable pain that's why she needed morphine I hope you never take your eyes off her now Kate and never put her on the worktops again. That goes to the baby in a bouncer or car seat

Reactions: 18
With the position of the burn, on the thigh area of one leg, I imagine, a hot liquid (soup / Starbucks) falling / spilling while the child is sat down (potentially strapped into) a high chair / car seat/ or sat on the hob. Unattended. Read the wiki.
Why a 3 year old is in a high chair anyway is questionable

Reactions: 22
All for the likes ✔

Even if I was an influencer I wouldn't have even thought about my account until my child was home and well into recovery, at the end of the day her followers aren't friends, they don't need to know why she's offline. Imagine announcing this on your corporate email at work, copying in all your bosses and associates to let them know your having time off 🤯
There’s some people on LinkedIn who are like this and post every single personal thing - really odd and unprofessional

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking about this. If it was the soup and she was sitting in a high chair, you wouldn’t serve boiling hot soup (or anything boiling hot) to a child would you? I can’t get my head around how this happened due to position of the burn?

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she’s not telling olive to get up make her bed, and go get a healing facial to make everything better. You know since she thinks that’s how you cure everything. You’ve got to be absolutely brain dead to not know about treating burns initially with tepid/cool water! My 6 year old knows this what the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Still hasn't said how it happened, which shows that she feels guilty and knows she will be judged for it.

Reactions: 24
Anyone remember when Claudia Winklemans little girl got burnt a few years ago round Halloween? She was off strictly for weeks… and then you have this head saying shes got brand commitment she has to post. I think brands would 100% understand if you cared for your badly injured child and didnt post for them. Strictly kept going without Claudia im pretty sure these crappy brands will be just fine without your illiterate nonsensical posts…

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Please someone who is actually a peads or burns nurse correct me if I’m wrong here but morphine for a dressing change just doesn’t sound right??? Is she lying?

Like morphine for a serious road traffic accident where a man on a motorbike has his arm hanging off sounds legit. But morphine for a 3 year old getting just a dressing change ???

Im not a peads or burns nurse though although I am a burns victim (as an adult) and no one gave me morphine for my dressing changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morphine is bleeping brutal for an adult even in small doses so I can’t imagine how a 3 year old must feel on it!!! I still can’t believe she has used this for content, just when you think she can’t sink any lower 🤢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Please someone who is actually a peads or burns nurse correct me if I’m wrong here but morphine for a dressing change just doesn’t sound right??? Is she lying?

Like morphine for a serious road traffic accident where a man on a motorbike has his arm hanging off sounds legit. But morphine for a 3 year old getting just a dressing change ???

Im not a peads or burns nurse though although I am a burns victim (as an adult) and no one gave me morphine for my dressing changes.
Most parents would hide their feelings and tears to try and stop the child being so upset, I doubt Kate appeared calm and collected. She was probably hysterical and in Olives face telling her its okay blah blah blah, she will have worked Olive up and then Olive would probably have been terrified of what was about to happen 💔

Thread suggestion

Olive burns her leg from Kates Leek soup that she can't wait to leak to her troops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.