Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion… it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
Morphine is a common painkiller to use if someone is in a lot of pain, I would imagine she’s been given a very very small dose but Kate is just using it for content

Reactions: 14
Note that she is going overboard on the affiliate link sharing whilst she actually has traffic on her page. Genuinely who would be arsed with work when your child is that poorly. She makes me sick

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Note that she is going overboard on the affiliate link sharing whilst she actually has traffic on her page. Genuinely who would be arsed with work when your child is that poorly. She makes me sick
Especially if she's so traumatised by it all.

Reactions: 7
I can’t get my head around how this happened due to position of the burn?
I find the position odd, because if she pulled boiling liquid towards herself/poured it on herself, wouldn’t it splash her stomach or other thigh?

Reactions: 10
Lots of followers lost over the last couple of days, I’m guessing it’s people who think she shouldn’t be posting pics of her 3 year old in her underwear and in a vulnerable state

Attachments

Reactions: 26
I find the position odd, because if she pulled boiling liquid towards herself/poured it on herself, wouldn’t it splash her stomach or other thigh?
Could it be when she’s sat on the surface next to hob and maybe she’s lent over the hob and fell onto it?
It’s an electric hob so not obvious it’s still on or hot 🫣

Reactions: 8
Lots of followers lost over the last couple of days, I’m guessing it’s people who think she shouldn’t be posting pics of her 3 year old in her underwear and in a vulnerable state
Just come on to post the same! She's bleeping lost it! People are now realising what a narcissistic bleep she is! There is no way she can turn this around now..... hang up the influenza boots Kate, time to get a real job!

Reactions: 12
Just come on to post the same! She's bleeping lost it! People are now realising what a narcissistic bleep she is! There is no way she can turn this around now..... hang up the influenza boots Kate, time to get a real job!
She could get a job in Savers, maybe Home and Bargains? Oh no she can't, she got sacked from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she’s been sat up on the counter top again next to the boiling hot water in a pan. It could have boiled over maybe. It is weird that it’s only on one leg but she did say it was a liquid burn didn’t she. I doubt a coffee or a tea would be hot enough to burn her that badly unless she’s been messing with the kettle?

Reactions: 11
I reckon she’s been sat up on the counter top again next to the boiling hot water in a pan. It could have boiled over maybe. It is weird that it’s only on one leg but she did say it was a liquid burn didn’t she. I doubt a coffee or a tea would be hot enough to burn her that badly unless she’s been messing with the kettle?
Kates let's her do what she wants remember! Olives 'feral' and so free spirited.... the messiah has been making brews since 6 months old!

Reactions: 17
Also hasn’t been on her phone but have seen she’s liked countless clothes reels and crap over the last day or two! Priorities!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Morphine is bleeping brutal for an adult even in small doses so I can’t imagine how a 3 year old must feel on it!!! I still can’t believe she has used this for content, just when you think she can’t sink any lower 🤢
I think she means gas and air.. they would give that to calm her down. It won’t be morphine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so traumatised, my anxiety is so bad, here have four adverts
This!!! Even the most stupidest of her followers must now see that she’s so self absorbed. Who even posts affiliate links after their child has been badly burned. She’s a terrible mother.

Reactions: 21
Please someone who is actually a peads or burns nurse correct me if I’m wrong here but morphine for a dressing change just doesn’t sound right??? Is she lying?

Like morphine for a serious road traffic accident where a man on a motorbike has his arm hanging off sounds legit. But morphine for a 3 year old getting just a dressing change ???

Im not a peads or burns nurse though although I am a burns victim (as an adult) and no one gave me morphine for my dressing changes.
i burnt my leg as a child and I was always offered morphine at dressing changes.., I declined after the first time and it made me violently sick. All I will say is duck me it hurt, they used to literally scrub the wound to encourage it to bleed and promote healing. The worst of the burns didn’t hurt as the nerve endings were burnt

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They hospital will need to flag this as concern .. a child protection one.
I hope they have flagged it!! She’s let her be burnt with what we think is a boiling hot pan of soup wtf how does that even happen it could only happen if she’s been left unattended or put on the cupboard while she films content kate time to give that phone up while you have a child to look after your gonna have two soon find another career because the one you have you neglect your kid/kids for it!! Hope Matt has give you the dogs life for what’s happened we know accidents happen but this looks like it could have been prevented! And il hold my hands up and apologise if you wasn’t to blame!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.