Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Someone else said she influenced them to make scouse, just want to say I am influenced too, I’ve just put a stew in the slow cooker, I’d have no idea where to start with scouse 😂 it’s a lobby where I live and I don’t even know how to make that 😂

Reactions: 7

Fragglerock10497

She’s so tone deaf. A major incident on the Wirral involving school children and she’s chatting on about shit. As long as it doesn’t impact her, she’s not arsed.
[/QUOTEt]
Heartbreaking 💔 💔
She’s so tone deaf. A major incident on the Wirral involving school children and she’s chatting on about shit. As long as it doesn’t impact her, she’s not arsed.
Heartbreaking💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Why does her face seem so lopsided recently? Has she over done the filler or put Botox in the wrong place? I can’t quite figure out what it is but it does look very strange…

prinpoppy

Did she actually remove her story about October being pregnancy loss awareness month to replace it with a gender reveal countdown?? (It might have been someone else’s but I don’t think it was)
Was just coming on to say this wtf

L.j.l.20

I’m going for Omie or Juni! Seen them both on a name instagram I follow! Omie to keep with the O theme and I haven’t heard of it before! I’m sure her nan is june!

Bopbop

New bedroom means we are giving the bigger room to kids & taking the smaller room
Is she full getting rid of her dressing up room

rubyred66

Chatty Member
You can tell her legs are edited on all her grid pics, they have shadows and black lines around them - notice how Olives don’t have shadows and they are stood in the same lighring

View attachment 2476726

🥴🥴🥴.. look at PLF’s Holly - now those are legs to be jel of and not a shadow in fucking sight 😂🥵

View attachment 2476729
I have not kept up with her in a while but they look like men’s legs and feet on those pictures

• Haha