Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
All for the likes ✔

Even if I was an influencer I wouldn't have even thought about my account until my child was home and well into recovery, at the end of the day her followers aren't friends, they don't need to know why she's offline. Imagine announcing this on your corporate email at work, copying in all your bosses and associates to let them know your having time off 🤯
There’s some people on LinkedIn who are like this and post every single personal thing - really odd and unprofessional

Reactions: 8

loveanatter

VIP Member
I can say I’ve posted before that we’ve been at A&E (never half naked!!!!) but when you know all is ok - you know sprained not broken etc. But when it’s all ok, which clearly it’s not for Olive yet as she’s got to go back.
I feel so sorry for her becauseI feel like at 3, they should know the hazards of things being hot?! My 3 year old wouldn’t touch a pan or the oven?

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Elissa Corrigan… girl power blah blah…doesn’t know who truff is yet gifts her the golden pills….went to the same photoshop school as big truck. I hate todays social media so much
Who is She? She looks like the chinny bird off MAFS.

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I don't mind the variation of Sophia/Sofia tbh as at least Sofia is a real place/word. Can't stand it when people swap a letter around to make it eDgY like Gosh/Gake/Mikcael just pure stupidity.
I don’t mind it at all either but she claimed that it wasn’t the same name at all 🤔 it was because Sophia was in the top 5 names and she claimed that her daughter had a different name 😳 Sophia/Sofia is the same name 😂 it’s just a different variant on spelling but she was having none of it 🤯

• Haha

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Olive burns her leg from Kates Leek soup that she can't wait to leak to her troops.

Last edited:

Wkdbird

VIP Member
View attachment 2500731

I feel fucking sick 🤢

The actual fucking audacity of this fucking stinkbomb!!

STILL editing her photos to high heaven and then going on live like this 😂😂😂😂😂

You mouldy gobbed fucker, sort ya neck out
She looks like she’s been fished out of the bottom of a bond dead.
In fact have you seen 7 the big fat one dead in the bed! She reminds me of that

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Elissa Corrigan… girl power blah blah…doesn’t know who truff is yet gifts her the golden pills….went to the same photoshop school as big truck. I hate todays social media so much
She looks nothing like her pics/stories? Didn't know she was an ultimate photoshopper. Sad when the company is based on empowering women blah blah.

Still can't get over this product. If its so so good then why don't the NHS provide it? Always passive aggressive in responses too.
Does my head in.

RubySky478

VIP Member
Oooooor maybe it’s a girl and she’s made up because they can share a bedroom/use loads of hand me downs and not have to spend a penny. Maybe it’s a girl and she’s secretly gutted but will play it off as if it’s what she wanted. 🧐
Snort. The second messiah best be named olive as well then or they’re fucked with the hand me downs idea…

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
How many times will she tell the pre-school staff that she’s pregnant to try and excuse the state of her! 🤢
Probably also tell them she herself is a teacher of minty make-up techniques and mind-healing facial scams!

• Haha