Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I wonder how long she will be home after this holiday before fucking off on holiday again?

Reactions: 3

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Heavens above she's draining isn't she? She just opens her mouth and lets the lies/made up stories pour out. I had a high risk pregnancy, was checked at hospital 3 times a week and towards the end my obstetrician decided on a c-section for which I was given a date for approx one week before it happened. She deffo wants the date 24.03.24 for the poor baby. As for choosing an unusual name, if she's never heard of it EVER, there's likely to be a good reason for that and it's probably cos it's not a name - she'll have typed something in to her phone and it'll come back with some gobbledidook based on her spelling and she's running with it!
Have you ever been on Imogenations thread? shes done exactly this 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Please someone who is actually a peads or burns nurse correct me if I’m wrong here but morphine for a dressing change just doesn’t sound right??? Is she lying?

Like morphine for a serious road traffic accident where a man on a motorbike has his arm hanging off sounds legit. But morphine for a 3 year old getting just a dressing change ???

Im not a peads or burns nurse though although I am a burns victim (as an adult) and no one gave me morphine for my dressing changes.
I would have thought she would be on fentanyl suppose it depends how bad she is? For dressing changes I would of again thought it would be paracetamol/ibuprofen 🤷🏻‍♀️

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I know she will come up with some sort of disingenuous sob story. Im sure she has suffered loss as so many of us have on these threads but she fabricates and exaggerates to the point of nonsense and that makes it so hard to have any sympathy for her.
I totally get that!

Reactions: 2