Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aob

I know this isn't TECHNICALLY truff related but has our_story_tayls husband died? She's posted keepsakes made out of Taylor Construction uniforms with 'dad's on 😬
She’s gone private now after this 🤔

Reactions: 7

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Of course not troll. Her ‘real’ one is far too precious and spenny to take on holiday. 🧐
Over the last couple of weeks I've been getting ads on Insta for 'travel rings', basically a glass/CZ replica of your very expensive real one to take on holiday in case it gets lost/robbed (no idea why I'm getting these ads, my engagement ring was about 700 quid). I'm wondering if that's the source of the KHM Diamond?

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I 100% think she's having a boy, which will help her as a "momma influencer" as she will be doing all of the comparisons etc, but I really would love it if she was having a girl so that she can't really capitalise on this kid. Another kid thrust onto the Instagram page.

I did get my date for section pretty early tbh but definitely not 2 minutes pregnant early
But they lying she’s further than she is because she will have the section the week before is madness because your a few days early not months early own your size zsm zsxl