Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
Thread suggestion… it’s time to put the phone away, how else has Olive ended up in Alderhey?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

L.j.l.20

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah the ring light on the beach!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! Imagine dragging that down with you and setting it up while some fellas cocker spaniel takes a shit!!!! This is the best!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Mary Mary quite contrary, how does your wife to be glow? Hair full of grease, a big sweaty beast and trump after trump in a row 🎼🤢🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Sorry but taking photos of someone in hospital doesn't sit right with me, let alone posting them on Instagram AND LEAVING THE FOLLOW COUNT ON!
She's on sick bitch.
Privet life though hey Kate?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Jodevo

Doing a gender reveal at 14 weeks after fertility struggle have you ever heard anything like it.
She makes a mockery of women and infertility. If the gender of your “miracle” baby is still more important than having a healthy baby would you not ATLEAST wait until the 20 week anomaly scan.
The mind boggles with her.
I am sorry for anyone who she triggers and anyone genuinely struggling to conceive ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Love the 'by the way, Alder Hey is the best children's hospital ever' like it's some niche brand she's stumbled across, rather than acknowledging how lucky they are to have that facility on their doorstep

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Oooooor maybe it’s a girl and she’s made up because they can share a bedroom/use loads of hand me downs and not have to spend a penny. Maybe it’s a girl and she’s secretly gutted but will play it off as if it’s what she wanted. 🧐
The only way she’s using hand me downs is if they also call this baby Olive because that kid doesn’t have one fucking thing that isn’t embroidered with her name on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

slidders

Chatty Member
Tried to get this into a thread title but couldn’t… Everytime I see Cryin’ Mary I just sing this in my head.

And we trollin', trollin’
Trollin' on the river (Mersey)

Left a good job at Oh Darlin’
Workin' for the chin every night and day
And she never lost one minute of sleepin'
Not worryin' 'bout the way that things might've been
Big Truff keeps on gurnin'
Ooh, crying Mary keeps on workin'
And we're trollin' (trollin'), trollin', yeah (trollin')
TRollin' on the river (trollin' on the river)
Made up a load of faces in Upton,
And I’m hated from London to Aberdeen,
On the beg for a roast round the city,
Now a pregnancy revel like she’s the fuckin’ queen
You know the big Truff keep on turnin'
Cryin’ Mary keep on workin'
And we're trollin' (trollin'), trollin', yeah (trollin')
Say we're trollin' (trollin'), trollin' (trollin')

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Violetx

VIP Member
That poor kid. I hate it when people post pictures of vulnerable people in their worst moments for all to see just for some insta likes.
I’ve said it before but, a girl I went to school with posted a picture of her dad, dead in his coffin, with a bottle of Bud in hand on Facebook. Then complained when her uncle told her to get it off.

Worst thing I’ve ever seen.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

sohomum

Poor Olive but why the fuck is Kate posting photos of her lying in her knickers in a hospital bed?!? That is outrageous - a total invasion of privacy and who knows what awful people will be looking at that photo. Poor Olive 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Forgot to edit those pregnancy thighs hasn't she 🥴👀😂

a fucking weeks difference below 😂😂😂😂😂😂

fake sweaty meff
IMG_6214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57