Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point sista. I’m don’t know how to do it tho. Haha

Maybe I am. Maybe I want to msg myself and try and shag myself. How is one able to do that? Asking for a friend.

Things are worse than I anticipated. I have just gone to the toilet and my bf has put “China in the hand” in on the Spotify playlist. 🤔
Ask Kate, she sends herself messages all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine she goes into labour with that slick Rick hair mask on, looking like she’s been dipped in a chip pan for the first pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi Katie. I am health visitor.
I am health visitor.. please send bank account details..

I swear to go this girl is on the spectrum, it's like she does not have the ability with certain things to comprehend that people will read it and realise she has wrote it.. writing a text to herself pretending to be her health visitor I'm literally dead 🤔

I would sincerely love to know how she can have a successful (ish) business. It defies belief !!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I am health visitor.. please send bank account details..

I swear to go this girl is on the spectrum, it's like she does not have the ability with certain things to comprehend that people will read it and realise she has wrote it.. writing a text to herself pretending to be her health visitor I'm literally dead 🤔

I would sincerely love to know how she can have a successful (ish) business. It defies belief !!
I take offence at this because my son is on the spectrum and he doesn’t chug truffle oil 😉😉😉

She does have issues though, don’t think she has ASD, she’s very typical of someone with a personality disorder.

Reactions: 14
I take offence at this because my son is on the spectrum and he doesn’t chug truffle oil 😉😉😉

She does have issues though, don’t think she has ASD, she’s very typical of someone with a personality disorder.
Cant you sleep either YT or on nights ?

I just cant get my head around her, the hospital bag is loony tunes territory to me. Surely she has friends that have had kids that would advise her. I mean she could even ask pepperami head ??

Reactions: 6
Nights

C82BED1C-B172-4CDD-ACEA-7A87BF7F0A8C.jpeg

she ticks every single box.

Also, anyone ever tried arguing with a narcissist or telling them they are wrong!? I have and they either flip or shut you down. Hence her blocking / deleting x

Reactions: 27
Nights

View attachment 197486
she ticks every single box.

Also, anyone ever tried arguing with a narcissist or telling them they are wrong!? I have and they either flip or shut you down. Hence her blocking / deleting x
I really think she is! My ex husband is one! She ticks all the boxes and more. It usually develops I’m childhood due to a lack of appropriate social interaction or abuse x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really think she is! My ex husband is one! She ticks all the boxes and more. It usually develops I’m childhood due to a lack of appropriate social interaction or abuse x
I bet you could never win an argument! We had one in my cohort when we studied she was a nightmare. I got put in a group with her to do a group project, she made it impossible. We were all convinced she was a narcissist!

Reactions: 1
Good morning tattle I am here.
Good morning tattle I am here to serve.
Good morning tattle I can repeat what you type but don’t make it hard as I can not do that a lot as I am here to-say you are doing a good job warts and all keep going as you are fab so I am a happy health visitor who sees you weekly so make me proud and remember to thank me for being able to repeat the shite you text for likes on the gram be kind to me or I will have to do a red rant again and maybe cry a little.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

YAWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So did drunk Abongo tell us who they are?
He’s the real slim shady.
He is Marty Mcfly. 😂 Managed to get a bat phone into truffle towers for an emergency. That 1 bottle of Corona tipped him over the edge. 🤣😂
He can’t bleeping spell tho, it’s all a front!!!!!!!!!👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we know why she’s classed as high risk?? Surely after one chemical pregnancy/miscarriage they wouldn’t deem her high risk? I had to get to 4 before they took me seriously!

The urine checks could be for pre eclampsia or gestational hypertension. The midwife who looked after me did them every time she did a visit. Maybe just precautionary? I wasn’t told to harvest colostrum anyway and I only gave birth 8 weeks ago with gestational diabetes and gestational hypertension! I shielded like a mo fo though and bloody loved it! Also can’t/shouldn’t wash baby until belly button cord falls off. Can top and tail but if she’s got cradle cap and she’s scrubbing it with a toothbrush, poor baby will be red raw!
Is she high risk, cause she sees a midwife, not a consultant? They took my wee everytime, and I suppose if she keeps telling them she’s a size 0 but seriously swollen they will be worried about preeclampsia.

she said the toothbrush is to brush babies hair, she might have one of those kids that’s bald til 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she high risk, cause she sees a midwife, not a consultant? They took my wee everytime, and I suppose if she keeps telling them she’s a size 0 but seriously swollen they will be worried about preeclampsia.

she said the toothbrush is to brush babies hair, she might have one of those kids that’s bald til 2!
Definitely! We don’t see how bad her swelling and water retention is because she edits herself so much for the gram to still be slim with a perfect round bump but the midwifes prob took one look at her and had her in for tests ASAP

Reactions: 4
You know what winds me up more than anything about her? The constant bleeping sharing of the posts other people have written about her blowing smoke up her arse. It’s so arrogant and vain and ungracious. I wouldn’t mind but in the last few she’s shared, she’s wearing a bleeping wig and has photoshopped herself while pregnant! Urgh, she’s just grim. And she doesn’t like bows for babies but she’s shared a business who make matching ones on the beg for some?? She’s so blatant in her grabbing, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.