Katie Hayes #185 Desperate Dan & Gerry McCann, bumming round France, just for the ‘Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off kate with those nails 🤢🤢🤢 no one to bum a set off? Imagine the tit under them 🤢
tit the bed, they’re grim!! Imagine having to go around with talons like that because you can’t splash out £30 on an infill 🤢

I bet they’re peeling away on the back and the nails underneath are green 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh aye, here we go. Mum's who work and are mothers are not working as hard or experiencing their children. duck off. I work 9 - 5 daily, but I'm a mother 24/7. I don't have a nanny. When I'm not at work I'm still working as a mother. bleeping tit. Another diatribe from the world's most passive aggressive idiot.

Also, "manoir" killed me off. A Morden Manoir 😅😅😅 she bleeping kills me off daily with her nonsense.
She also forgets that there is a middle ground between being a stay at home parent and a going to out to work parent - those of us who work from home full time for an employer! I'm basically a stay at home mother and have a full time job! Sometimes it's the worst of both worlds tbh. (but mostly it's the best of both worlds, cos neither is particularly hard. Relentless - yes, hard - no.)

Reactions: 11
That is never her bleeping own. She’s copied and pasted that and changed a few of the words. For one…it’s grammatically correct.
Definitely, it says “I am a Mother”, not “I am Mother” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No-one questions her decision to stay at home, its all the bullshit lies people question! Also if you're a stay at home mum; how does she afford to bumble around the South of France and have an engagement ring to rival the Kardashians?? Delo must be raking it in!!

Reactions: 15
What has she been smoking the last few days?! Recently she did a reel (on Insta which she hates and is tit according to her) claiming she had lots of businesses, now today she's a stay at home mum. If she was a stay at home mum she wouldn't go out to work cos she'd have chosen to not have a job but she claims she's fully booked on the days she works at Lacey Asfetiks. There cannot be one person who follows her or tries to read her illiterate stories/posts that believes a word that comes out of her garlic scented cake hole. It's mind blowing, it really is. Is it too early to have a double gin - asking for a friend.

Reactions: 26
What has she been smoking the last few days?! Recently she did a reel (on Insta which she hates and is tit according to her) claiming she had lots of businesses, now today she's a stay at home mum. If she was a stay at home mum she wouldn't go out to work cos she'd have chosen to not have a job but she claims she's fully booked on the days she works at Lacey Asfetiks. There cannot be one person who follows her or tries to read her illiterate stories/posts that believes a word that comes out of her garlic scented cake hole. It's mind blowing, it really is. Is it too early to have a double gin - asking for a friend.
‘Garlic scented cake hole’ 😂😂😂👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
after following Kate for a while I can see it’s never too early for a drink and after this mornings posts it’s evidently never too early to pick up your crack pipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.