Katie Hayes #185 Desperate Dan & Gerry McCann, bumming round France, just for the ‘Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pongy Ferret 💀💀
---

On this subject, I’m so sick of insta huns shaming the 9-5 life. I have a 9-5, I love it and have no intention and no desire for an insta business. Some of my friends do, great for them. But sick of shade at people with “normal” jobs. Might start a campaign to “normalise the 9-5” 😂
I agree they think they are above us working class peasants when they don’t realise that most of us have a career we chose and studied hard for and have fulfilling lives that we don’t need to showcase on social media to feel validated

you can work in McDonald’s and still love your life

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree they think they are above us working class peasants when they don’t realise that most of us have a career we chose and studied hard for and have fulfilling lives that we don’t need to showcase on social media to feel validated

you can work in McDonald’s and still love your life
Couldn’t agree more! As long as you love your job who the duck cares!!! I love my 9-5, after working in retail and hospitality all of my teens/20’s I wanted nothing more than an office 9-5. I got what I thought was my dream job but it meant traveling a lot, working away an generally having no work life balance. Now I work 9-5 flexi, Mon-Friday, and I get to turn up to the office in boss outfits and have every weekend off to get trollied 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Got to be the new thread title - giving me the ick with her purchased blue tick ☑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Her reasoning on buying a blue tick makes no sense either. So she’s saying if you pay 12 nicker a month you’ve got a direct line to Instagram help if you ever get hacked??? Has this been stated by them?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bought a blue tick, she’s a massive prick.
My very first title suggestion 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she feel it’s acceptable to chat that amount of tit so early in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.