Katie Hayes #186 Got a blue tick on tick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to do it guys, but a big pat on the back to little old moì for the winning thread title

And it's pretty self explanatory. Kate alongside a bunch of other desperate begs where offered the chance to BUY a coveted blue tick and Meta where laughing all the way to the bank. Because these begs and their desperation to be seen as celebs and public figures netted them over 160mil

The yearning to fall pregnant continues. Despite drinking so much it warrants a 48 hour hangover and eating enough truffle oil to cause a threat to the ecosystem

This month saw the Makeups take a trip to Bala Lake where Kate made the usual tit out of herself by accusing somebody of taking photos of her and Olive, stating that just because she's in the public eye 🤭 she still has the right to privacy. And in true Truffle hog style, she took a revenge photo of this supposed troll (who we expect was completely oblivious to these bizarre accusations and was probably just taking a photo of the kayak which was the kayak of all kayaks and was bought and not rented like others 🙄) I digress, total tit made of herself again

Onwards and upwards guys. Whether you're a full time mum, working mum, just a basic I am mother or if indeed you're just anybody, mother or not. The setback is bigger than the comeback 🫶 And never forget... no matter how hopeless things get. At least you've never bought a blue tick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Hate to do it guys, but a big pat on the back to little old moì for the winning thread title

And it's pretty self explanatory. Kate alongside a bunch of other desperate begs where offered the chance to BUY a coveted blue tick and Meta where laughing all the way to the bank. Because these begs and their desperation to be seen as celebs and public figures netted them over 160mil

The yearning to fall pregnant continues. Despite drinking so much it warrants a 48 hour hangover and eating enough truffle oil to cause a threat to the ecosystem

This month saw the Makeups take a trip to Bala Lake where Kate made the usual tit out of herself by accusing somebody of taking photos of her and Olive, stating that just because she's in the public eye 🤭 she still has the right to privacy. And in true Truffle hog style, she took a revenge photo of this supposed troll (who we expect was completely oblivious to these bizarre accusations and was probably just taking a photo of the kayak which was the kayak of all kayaks and was bought and not rented like others 🙄) I digress, total tit made of herself again

Onwards and upwards guys. Whether you're a full time mum, working mum, just a basic I am mother or if indeed you're just anybody, mother or not. The setback is bigger than the comeback 🫶 And never forget... no matter how hopeless things get. At least you've never bought a blue tick
I bleeping love this thread title birko 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How embarrassing to be that much of a nobody you have to buy a blue tick. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hmm I still don’t understand the blue tick thing even if you think it gives you access to Instagram help. I’ve had help easily before on my business account and that’s never had a blue tick. Smells like excuses

Reactions: 12
Imagine working AND then having to come home and be a mother, housewife, cleaner, cook, homework helper, children bather, bedtime story machine and then if you are lucky get an hour to yourself before you conk out in bed. She’s a menace!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This thick fat Fanny twit does not know what working full time and being a full time mother is that child is palmed off left right and centre matt looks after her more that her god help the heffalump when there’s 2 reasons 🤢😂😂😂 kate your a tit mum with a paid blue tick 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
£60 a month, life changing
I think I know who this is and they are always desperate for her attention. Kate being that thick doesn’t realise this is £15 a week which hardly scrapes you a couple of bog rolls and a pint of milk these days the thick witch. Changing lives though trolls, changing lives 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Olive the two year old has watched every Harry Potter now. Child genius that one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Someone mentioned on the last thread Cheryl had sold Oh Darling. Is there any more goss on this?

Also Kate’s nails make me sick. The grow out on them is vile. She’s deffo poor. Nails don’t even cost that much. Scruffy cow.

Reactions: 11
Oh duck off Kate, next she’ll be saying she’s read every HP book. More tit comes out of her mouth than is stored under her nails

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she really claimed that?! Fuckin’ hell 😂
How’s Olive found the time to watch 20 hours worth of films when they’re never at home, and when they are she’s just been watching Frozen and Trolls on repeat.
She’s lost the bloody plot.
Olive the two year old has watched every Harry Potter now. Child genius that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm amused by manoir... Watch out for her driving hundreds of miles to Manoir aux Quat' Saisons to try and bum a Sunday roast. With Olive speaking French to all the staff and they all fall in love with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.