Katie Hayes #185 Desperate Dan & Gerry McCann, bumming round France, just for the ‘Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Retro80s for this very fitting and splendid thread title

Indeed, Madame and Monsieur Delamere and their petite fille Olive jetted on over to the south of France to prance around venues in the hopes of finding their dream venue to hold their wedding. And it seems money was no problem as they shared their 5* hotel suites to her 183k bots followers which were so minimalistic that not one single item of luggage or indeed anything belonging to the Delamere's where present in these stories 🤔

As ever with Kate and Matt, their whole holiday seemed to centre around getting pissed, with Kate even sipping prosecco (or was that red wine?) in Monte Carlo wearing a wetherspoons plate pair of Primark pyjamas in keeping with the decor.

Of course Miss Olive had the best time ever, spending hour upon hour in a car seat being driven from venue to venue, posing for aesthetic pictures and stories for the gram and sitting in restaurants and supervising the elders whilst they got on the ale. The whole thing was just her favourite 🤍

On return to the UK once all the bragging was out of the way, it was time to return to some quality content..... Kates fertility problems. In a post where she threw shade at the NHS she announced that she would be getting proper procedures carried out by none other than a paramedic in an Aesthetics setting 🤐

Of course planning to fall pregnant whilst planning a wedding is basically unheard of, but we're sure they have their reasons so who are we to judge? (Although we do) 😛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Primark Pjs in Monte Carlo, duck off Kate you bad woman
What’s with all the drinking if she’s serious about conceiving, such a bleeping liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT COLLECTION. REEL. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

She looks like she’s been let out on day release. bleeping hell, she cannot do anything can she? Anything she tries to do, she bleeping fails. She cannot do a thing right.

Give it up love and head down the Jobseekers for some applications. Sure you could get onto some sort of manual labour apprenticeship you big hulking brute.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Loads more followers dropping off today. Does she honestly not realise what an absolute bleeping dick head she sounds when every day she’s saying something is her favourite, everything was the best day, olive loves everything. Just duck offffff

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Best weekend at home… when they weren’t actually in their home at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ill
Find thr post now x
---
Proper outraged over this, what sort of world are we living in? Also I swear this stuff is the best stuff I’ve ever put on my face, off to buy a pallet of the Elixir 🤬

To remain on topic Kate HayesMakeup is the biggest blagger of them all

Reactions: 10
Can't believe she has a helmet on but hasn't put one on her child. Matt riding like a lunatic with no hands 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 25
‘Hi guys not been on here’ translating to ‘hi guys me again, it’s been a while 30 seconds since I last bragged about something I’ve bummed’
Also, drove past lacys before and the name has changed to something like the queen something (can’t remember the exact name now sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Hi guys not been on here’ translating to ‘hi guys me again, it’s been a while 30 seconds since I last bragged about something I’ve bummed’
Also, drove past lacys before and the name has changed to something like the queen something (can’t remember the exact name now sorry)
I think it’s now the queens drive clinic? Drive past the other day as well and had my beady eyes open for the Range Rover of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.