Katie Hayes #185 Desperate Dan & Gerry McCann, bumming round France, just for the ‘Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so passive aggressive.
Kate - we get that you haven’t had any clients this week and that you must feel fed up / angry about that - but no one gives a tit about you going for a swim, or how much stuff you have to do at home (we all have that and just crack on), and you don’t have to be so passive aggressive on your posts about it!

Reactions: 21
Tripped herself up there calling herself a full time mum hasn’t she. We always knew the lazy scruff was just pretending to work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She's proper on one this morning isn't she! Didn't she do the exact same thing on Monday?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In other words “I let my kid do what they want”
Woman discovers 'letting your kids play outside'

Mate i'm Gen X I was raised in the 80's by what is now the older generation, they were the ones who invented having no rules and shoved us outside morning to night without a duck to give about where we were or what we were doing. It's not new! haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Woman discovers 'letting your kids play outside'

Mate i'm Gen X I was raised in the 80's by what is now the older generation, they were the ones who invented having no rules and shoved us outside morning to night without a duck to give about where we were or what we were doing. It's not new! haha
And no phones to check up on us!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those nails are embarrassing. Imagine your hands looking like that whilst sporting a 200k engagement ring 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gross nails
They'd be better natural. Imagine those richmonds injecting your face....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Business walk and talk’
Is that Truff speak for doing a deal through a car window while it drove along side you ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck is she on today, she's fully lost her head hasn't she. It's like following britney spears 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So they didn’t have to smell her breath sat up close to her.
I was Gona say in this heat who wants to be sat in an office with someone whose POURS seep garlic and truffle oil first thing. Then again it’s a stretch to even believe she had any sort of meeting that didn’t just involve olive and a baby chino

Reactions: 10
She’s defo been smoking crack today, who starts that early tho
Oh aye, here we go. Mum's who work and are mothers are not working as hard or experiencing their children. duck off. I work 9 - 5 daily, but I'm a mother 24/7. I don't have a nanny. When I'm not at work I'm still working as a mother. bleeping tit. Another diatribe from the world's most passive aggressive idiot.

Also, "manoir" killed me off. A Morden Manoir 😅😅😅 she bleeping kills me off daily with her nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.