Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saadd3434

VIP Member
Genuine question as I’m not planning on having kids just yet but will be in the near future, but what could they find or discover in these fertility tests? Someone said that a problem was discovered in their friends fertility tests, I’m assuming it’s stuff like low sperm count.

Reactions: 5

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Loves, has anyone got any advice about coming off anti-depresh meds? I've been on them for about 6 years, the GP has decided to wean me off them because they might be aggravating another issue I've got. Took my final dose earlier this week and I feel SHOCKING. It's like I've got bubbles popping in my brain, I keep hearing odd sounds, my fingers are tingly and my balance is a disaster (I'm lanky and clumsy enough without extra troubles!) Do I just have to ride it out or is there a better way?
Oh GAL I had the brain pops!! Absolute WORST thing ever. As awful as it sounds if you’ve took your final dose and have weaned properly, if you ride it out you will be ok. Speak to your GP but it took a couple of weeks of me feeling suicidal and having brain zaps and then it was like it all completely stopped and I levelled out.

read the wiki xx

• Heart
  • Wow

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I honestly don’t get how she manages to blag these things? Surely companies have a look at their Instagram? Or do they solely look at followers?
They probably see her as a means to an end, e.g. she is the gateway to thousands of other people/views/reach

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Just what you want on your granddaughter's wedding day. A reminder of having cancer TWICE. This woman is beautiful and looks incred for 80 but even me in my early 30s has toned it down on the foundation because it highlights every wrinkle. Why the fuck does Truff not realise that we all are different ages and complexions? Literally reminds me of Homer's make up gun off the Simpsons. Just fire it on there and hope for the best.
Christ what has she done to the poor woman? That’s not a smile that’s a grimace.

But thinking of taking her to Chester Zoo? Can any local trolls help? It’s 3 hours away for us so plan on doing a few days there, is there anything else for kids there and where is nice to go/stay? Also when are the summer holidays down there just so I can avoid term time.
Blue planet aquarium is not fair away from zoo. Cheshire ice cream farm is a good day out.
Snugburys ice cream
Croccy trail (near Cheshire ice cream farm)
Hayrack church farm (near Cheshire oaks)

Last edited:
  • Heart

User90009

I may have missed something but how do you all know it’s the south of France and not Italy?

• Heart
My GP just told me 'you'll feel bad for a little while', there was no mention of fucking aural hallucinations 🙈😱😂 I've been on paroxetine, and she's given me propranolol to use 'if I need it' but I don't really know what constitutes needing it, so prob need to ring them back on Tue. Fun times!
---

A few times an hour I can literally hear myself blinking 😂 😂 😂 😭
Paroxetine is by a million miles the worst anti depressant to stop .. I dunno what your GP is thinking giving you a beta blocker . You need to do it really slowly and phone and get some Diazepam. It’s my job but I’ve come off both fluoxetine and sertraline over the years … way slower than is recommended. If you do some re search it says micro dose . Folk have not been started on Paroxetine for a long long time because it is so difficult to get off . Ask for some Diazepam it will def help x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Itsmee

My kids have had Disneys Coco on all bank holiday and the more I hear the song 'Everyone knows Juanita' reminds me of the smelly toadfish herself.
Nothing to do with barebacks latest bragfest i just thought I’d share👍
Ps. Kate it doesn’t matter where u get ur pretentious wedding venue to get 'insta married' you’re still a racist homophob who everyone laughs at.
If I was u I would first off…
APOLOGISE FOR BEING A RACIST (seeya next Tuesday)
Second: u need to stop using your self bought bot followers on your 'Makeup Platform' to bully your blackmailed fiancé and to stop using your 'reason for living' Alive 🫒 for content because you have 100% given all the kid pedalos around the world Your daughter!!
What an utterly crap mother you are!!
Shame on u! Ffs.
Unpopular opinion: Just delete your account before you get yourself to #200 on Tattle. Loser.
Blackmailed? 👀

Reactions: 4