Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ello_Body

Oh GAL I had the brain pops!! Absolute WORST thing ever. As awful as it sounds if you’ve took your final dose and have weaned properly, if you ride it out you will be ok. Speak to your GP but it took a couple of weeks of me feeling suicidal and having brain zaps and then it was like it all completely stopped and I levelled out.

read the wiki xx
I had these too it was the worst. It felt like my brain stopped for a few seconds.
It didn’t last long though and once I got to 10mg I just stopped them and felt loads better (I told the dr I was stopping altogether)

in the words of KHM, make your bed, todays a new day and if that doesn’t work go make a cup of tea and say nice things to yourself troll ❤
Forza le Wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Fizz22

VIP Member
Missed you Birk! Hope you flipped her the bird 👀

With the radio silence i wondered if shed gone off to get married abroad with 'just her favourites' 🥺🥺 then having a bash in the UK. Yano, because she's poor
The only thing that makes me think she isn't getting married, is that her nails are red and I can't see her having a red wedding nail.

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
I know, sly the kid looks knackered all the time trying to keep up with them
---

It’s a hair mask troll
---
The ghost child, and they think this looks
cool for the gram, the child zooming around the restaurant 🙄
is this the thing now blurry pictures

the people in the backgrounds faces 🤣
Defo tattlers 🤣🤣

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
That’s actually a really sad video, no other little friends running around with her just alive alone on a carousel wearing uncomfortable clothes etc with her truffle shuffle mama and bracelet wearing dwarf of a dad. Fuck me
The hotel pool clip also looks like adults only, no kids in the pool 😔

uncleBryn

Not to defend the absolute tit but I’ve got loads of mates in the beauty/hair/aesthetics industry , all of them have booksy and none of them check it for bookings or use it as a booking system! If you checked there’s now they’d probably be free all day every day but in reality they’re constantly chocker ! Not that I think she is ,the weapon 😂

Blondetech

VIP Member
Christ I’ve just watched the Collection Reel.
Its like one of those awfully dubbed to shows form the 80s !!!

Leodog19

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that kid dressed nice! I was in Zara yesterday & they had this lime green dress in the older girls section, it was gorgeous! Came in pink & yellow too. Absolutely gorgeous & girly! But no it’s a warm day & the kids in black 😵
I no shocking isn't it 🙄🙄
---
She thinks she’s Kim K dressing her kid in dark baggy clothes so she’s edgy / cool. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for not dressing a girl in pink frills / boy in blue dinosaurs but there are some gorgeous bits you can get that are more stylish but still look cute and childish!
My grandson looks gorgeous in black I was like to my daughter u can't put him in black but when she did I was like he looks gorgeous in it but suits white as well. She won't put him in bright dinosaurs stuff .but zara has some gorgeous boys stuff Disney 😍

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I've been cheating on this thread with the talia oatway one recently. Mostly coz its all kicking off there, an also coz kate is a fucking bore. Anyway, I had a little nose through this thread before an checked her insta. Is she really claiming that the south of France is their favourite place? Like is she actually doing that? About a place they've never been to?
If you were to suggest to truff which thread to start from for juicy reading, which would you say? 😄

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
if I’m late taking a dose I get those zaps in my head, it’s so bad! I feel like they should tell you more about these side effects before taking them and not just hand them out. I’m on venlafaxine and the stories aboutgetting off them on Reddit are so scary
Im on venlafaxine and if I forget to take a dose the side effects are awful. Like a cattle prod to the head 😫

• Heart

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Get a grip kate.
unlike you I like to go on trips that my bespoke will actually enjoy, she’s not as well traveled at aLive and she can’t speak French either 😬
But thinking of taking her to Chester Zoo? Can any local trolls help? It’s 3 hours away for us so plan on doing a few days there, is there anything else for kids there and where is nice to go/stay? Also when are the summer holidays down there just so I can avoid term time.
No one cares where your non existent wedding is going to be truff, we aren’t holding our breath until 2025 either
Blue planet aquarium is really good and they usually have timings of feeding the fish that you can watch. Also there is the Chester walls to walk around and look at things - free activity! If wanting to shop/have good, Cheshire oaks is good and close by but they also have a big kids playing area. 😄

• Heart