Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tealicious2020

My GP recommended moving to every other day rather than daily to wean myself off. I was on fluroxitine. Then I forgot to take them on holiday with me last summer so I was able to stop completely but I did have a few wobbles when I was away. I would definitely speak to your GP, can they try you on a lower dose or something first? I hope your other issue isn’t too serious and you get sorted with your meds xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

chattycatty

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #185 pep head is a millionaire, aw poor Truff she could have had a share!

And the reason for this thread suggestion is a little birdy just told me that Cheryl's just signed the contracts and Oh darlin has been sold 🤫
Ha ha shut up i wonder whos bought it

Reactions: 4

BettyBeau

VIP Member
If you were to suggest to truff which thread to start from for juicy reading, which would you say? 😄
From start#read the wiki
---
Sponge bob square head 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the pics/ video of her pretending to not look with her greasy hair, he extensions look fucked already. Who does she think she is honestly. You’ve been to France for a week driving around venues that you clearly can’t afford. Has the wedding been booked?? I can’t wait
She looks like Claire Sweeny

Reactions: 3

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ah good on her. She could have capitalised and sold her kids etc.
---

So both the jacket and corset had bow/roses in them. Wow I'm no falcon icon but that's criminal. Less is more girl.
Not sure about thr oldest one tho shacked up with a gangsters son 🤣

• Haha

live_laugh_love

Trolls, did one of you say she’d had a gastric band or some sort of weight loss surgery done? How do we know this information 🤔 I’m considering a gastric band but if our Haaland has had it done then it clearly doesn’t fucking work does it? Unless she was like 30 stone before?

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
if I’m late taking a dose I get those zaps in my head, it’s so bad! I feel like they should tell you more about these side effects before taking them and not just hand them out. I’m on venlafaxine and the stories aboutgetting off them on Reddit are so scary
My GP just told me 'you'll feel bad for a little while', there was no mention of fucking aural hallucinations 🙈😱😂 I've been on paroxetine, and she's given me propranolol to use 'if I need it' but I don't really know what constitutes needing it, so prob need to ring them back on Tue. Fun times!
---
I had these too it was the worst. It felt like my brain stopped for a few seconds.
It didn’t last long though and once I got to 10mg I just stopped them and felt loads better (I told the dr I was stopping altogether)

in the words of KHM, make your bed, todays a new day and if that doesn’t work go make a cup of tea and say nice things to yourself troll ❤
Forza le Wiki
A few times an hour I can literally hear myself blinking 😂 😂 😂 😭

• Heart

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Genuine question as I’m not planning on having kids just yet but will be in the near future, but what could they find or discover in these fertility tests? Someone said that a problem was discovered in their friends fertility tests, I’m assuming it’s stuff like low sperm count.
Yeah blood tests show if you’re ovulating, egg levels etc stuff like that x