Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
Girls complete thread derail, can anyone talk to me about nose jobs!! I’ve come into a bit of money and always fancied a nose job but don’t know ANYONE who’s had one.
Has anyone here had one or know anyone who’s had one ? Liverpool/Chester area - just point me in the right direction to look up and into please 😭

Reactions: 6

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I've been cheating on this thread with the talia oatway one recently. Mostly coz its all kicking off there, an also coz kate is a fucking bore. Anyway, I had a little nose through this thread before an checked her insta. Is she really claiming that the south of France is their favourite place? Like is she actually doing that? About a place they've never been to?
Talia’s thread has been POPPIN 😬🤣

• Wow

Fizz22

VIP Member
she’s going to have to become a resident first as no foreigners can get married there.

I wonder if she showed off her engagement ring when she was there.
It would have been like that episode of selling sunset where they spotted the Morganite straight away, except its cubic zirconia

• Haha

Burrito88

VIP Member
Trolls, I know this is KHM thread but she’s boring as fuck at the mo until we get the recap of the holiday aka wedding venue shopping aka who is going to host my wedding for free because I have 185K bots on insta

BUT anyone know how old our nine toes is. Trying to explain her to me mate in me kitchen now and we really can’t put an age against her
Her DOB is august 1990 on companies house, so she will turn 33 this year

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Is secret seller Lesley bags? X
Truff stinks
Yes that's right 👍🏻
---
Hate to say it but I think the Oran’s are real. Looks like the leather has patina’d. I don’t think she would dare tag them if they weren’t. Everything else is blag though, including the ring 😬
I agree. Still the most basic thing you can get from Hermes though, and one of the cheapest...

Last edited:

saadd3434

VIP Member
These pair are not one bit well I swear 😂😂

Kate/Naomi: Uploads multiple pictures and videos drinking alcoholic drinks.

5 minutes later: “I’m not drinking”
Naomi does it all the time. Goes on about how she’s sober and not drinking then next thing you know she’s drinking!

The only thing I’ll say in her defence is maybe she’s giving up on trying to conceive and is just trying to get on with life 🤷‍♀️ I really don’t know!

Keera

VIP Member
Trolls, did one of you say she’d had a gastric band or some sort of weight loss surgery done? How do we know this information 🤔 I’m considering a gastric band but if our Haaland has had it done then it clearly doesn’t fucking work does it? Unless she was like 30 stone before?
I always assumed it was a gastric balloon not a band she’d had way back when, when she was relevant and actually was thin. Did someone not say on here she was blending chippy chips down so she could still eat them 😂😂😂
If she had a balloon that’s only 6 month and I think less of a success rate than a band which would explain what’s going on now 😂

Reactions: 5

loveanatter

VIP Member
I don’t know why it’s annoyed me so much but that post about his marathons. “No one has ever done this before” what about Ben smith who ran 401 marathons in 401 days. Or Gary McKee who ran a marathon a day last year?
I think he’s the first to do all 76 cities x

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Loves, has anyone got any advice about coming off anti-depresh meds? I've been on them for about 6 years, the GP has decided to wean me off them because they might be aggravating another issue I've got. Took my final dose earlier this week and I feel SHOCKING. It's like I've got bubbles popping in my brain, I keep hearing odd sounds, my fingers are tingly and my balance is a disaster (I'm lanky and clumsy enough without extra troubles!) Do I just have to ride it out or is there a better way?
It's best to get any medical advice from your Dr. Drug withdrawals can be really challenging and I hope things improve 🥰

• Heart
Yes! It's like the turbo-humblebrag of emojis. Look at me, I'm in a beautiful very obviously expensive place which most of the people reading this couldn't afford because #cossielivs but I'm soooo overwhelmed and I never forget how lucky and #blessed I am so everyone should be proud of me
FUCK OFF YOU GIANT TWAT
---

Thank you 😘 I was breastfeeding when they started me on it, apparently it's one of the ones that's safe to feed on. Had a lovely big panic attack early this morning which was almost as much fun as a party with a saxophonist, will phone the GP in the morning and get sorted out
Hope they were really helpful . I got lots of coming off sertraline panic attacks .. Dzp really helped and it was withdrawal. Not to be dramatic but Paroxetine is even worse so shout out for good care 😘

• Heart
Hate to say it but I think the Oran’s are real. Looks like the leather has patina’d. I don’t think she would dare tag them if they weren’t. Everything else is blag though, including the ring 😬

• Haha