Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she use pre records or does she keeping showing the brides before their wedding? It irritates the hell out of me. It that was me I would be fuming!
Even in that black and white picture her make up & brushes look rank 🤢
I’ve seen that Melina Halpin in ‘real’ life when she was waiting to get her eyelashes done, and she looks NOTHING like that photo. I didn’t recognise her at first and whilst I’m no stunner, neither is she without her lashes. I couldn’t believe how much she didn’t look like her insta photos.
She's such a catfish, but another one that would eat herself if she could. I knew her yeeears ago & she was vile. I remember being out once & she started a fight in the street, left me on my own when I got a glass bottle lobbed at my head. Acted like it never happened next time I saw her! Utterly gross person 🙅🏻‍♀️

Truff is a gross racist pass it on 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That weirdo Hannah Kenyon was there. She seems to be popping up a lot. Go and watch her YouTube. Rough as a dogs arse.

Anyone see 9 toes stories. A song was playing and she put ‘it would have been your birthday today, I know you’re here’ who is that about?
Her friend are used to work with in clarins died, so probably her x

Reactions: 2
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit, she deserves everything she gets. I feel sorry for everyone she’s ever made feel tit, wether that be with her constant bragging, her ‘fertility’ issues or her racist/homophonic remarks (I don’t wanna see her fanny like) but I certainly don’t feel sorry for her. Just shows her ‘mates’ are no better than us trolls ☺

I dont know about the Wirral but the weather here has been absolutely beautiful all day so weve had our bespokes out. Surely a day out in the sun with the little vampire would have helped her Vitamin D levels!

And everyone’s fav Olaf has to go with her…just what you want a sticky fingered two year old playing with all your Pilate machines

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont know about the Wirral but the weather here has been absolutely beautiful all day so weve had our bespokes out. Surely a day out in the sun with the little vampire would have helped her Vitamin D levels!
Don’t be silly. She needs to maintain her transparent skinned Victorian ghost child image.

• Haha
She is literally tit at everything hahahahahaha someone said it before but she’s like a reverse Midas. Everything she touches turns to tit hahaha!
I quite fancies that Pilates place tbh. Not any more tho…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If there’s one thing your kid shouldn’t of done today it’s be at a Pilates reformer machine launch 😂

please no hambeast Fanny’s either trolls, let’s leave that up to her “friends”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have a missed something? Is there a picture of her flaps out doing the rounds? 🫣😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.