Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even that it's out of synch, everything is wrong, she's clearly filmed it without the soundtrack playing! So embarrassing.
Is it because of her fake teeth or the massive tongue that she can’t say/mouth words properly 😂
Just get a real job hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Check out Prof Simon Wright in Bebington too. He's fantastic. I know so many people who have been to him and his work is brilliant. Lovely guy too. I am not sure if he only does implants but he's got a brilliant team there so you should find what you're looking for. Luke did Peps daughters veneers. I am not a fan.
I second this, Simon is brilliant, his practice is Glencairn in Bebington. All the dentists in the practice are fantastic. Simon is definitely the best one to there but he does a lot of lecturing and work at his implant centre in Salford so not sure how long the wait would be to see him. Jack at Glencairn is really good too and Aoife treats my kids and is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course the Geg is out with her today. See she’s showing her ‘real size’ in her hallway. All those pics from yesterday are fake you trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Check out Prof Simon Wright in Bebington too. He's fantastic. I know so many people who have been to him and his work is brilliant. Lovely guy too. I am not sure if he only does implants but he's got a brilliant team there so you should find what you're looking for. Luke did Peps daughters veneers. I am not a fan.
I second this. Without giving much away.... amazing dentist and amazing practice 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
20644349-983E-428D-80AE-E3CB04C2F645.jpeg

Sorry if I’m late to the party I can never keep up! But I’d be fuming if I was ol gurn chops , my pals would never do me this dirty !
---
20644349-983E-428D-80AE-E3CB04C2F645.jpeg

Sorry if I’m late to the party I can never keep up! But I’d be fuming if I was ol gurn chops , my pals would never do me this dirty !
P.S sorry but freaky feet did look banging !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My sister messaged this morning, there's a photo circulating the group chats of truffs knickers or lack of 🤢 apparently was sat on the back rest of sofas and kept opening her legs
Just imagine the scariest horror film you’ve any seen. Then imagine that image. Get the bleeping film back on 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she so wide. Even her head and nose. Wider than fuckin Russia

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Francesca couture were the dresses for back in 2009 2010 era they were “the” dresses then everybody had them, completely lost the hype now.

And Kate omg I’d be mortified sitting with all they gorgeous girls that dress is 5 times too wee for you.

Reactions: 20
She’s said she’s a Large and she should of went custom. Ive wore clothes that k haven’t felt comfortable in. It is embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.