Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so much going on in this pic?!!! The bird on her head, the thing around her neck, the nose, the jawlines reappearance.. EVERYTHING!!
Didn’t Coco Chanel famously say to remove one accessory before you leave the house? Less is more Kate.

Reactions: 21
There’s so much going on in this pic?!!! The bird on her head, the thing around her neck, the nose, the jawlines reappearance.. EVERYTHING!!
Having been gone a few weeks you best believe I ran here quick when I saw that pic 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Francesca did her dirty with that outfit! Unless you are chiselled to duck do not wear anything fussy around the neck area and don’t even get me started on the head monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dress has shoulder pads- that girl does not need them. I would feel sly but her full moon head is now a slither crescent moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Been bugging me all morning in my hungover state as to whose shape she resembles. And then I remembered….

A3D2EF03-BF3E-4F5B-8E1B-C2163F1A5148.jpeg

Am sure one of you amazing trolls can do some photoshop magic with KHM ZSM’s and aLive’s faces 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That weirdo Hannah Kenyon was there. She seems to be popping up a lot. Go and watch her YouTube. Rough as a dogs arse.

Anyone see 9 toes stories. A song was playing and she put ‘it would have been your birthday today, I know you’re here’ who is that about?
Think its about her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm allergic to feathers, so even the thought of this has me looking for antihistamines 🤧🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, checked out the Francesca page. Lots of them wearing the same white dress. What a load of dogs dinners in one room...and that singer 😩🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh gonna skip him based on that. He does seem abit of a twit on videos but I thought that’s just me being me haha. Next on my list is dr nick cooper in Chester.
Check out Prof Simon Wright in Bebington too. He's fantastic. I know so many people who have been to him and his work is brilliant. Lovely guy too. I am not sure if he only does implants but he's got a brilliant team there so you should find what you're looking for. Luke did Peps daughters veneers. I am not a fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My sister messaged this morning, there's a photo circulating the group chats of truffs knickers or lack of 🤢 apparently was sat on the back rest of sofas and kept opening her legs

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Any one else?
but being in that situation with a load of women posing, face bleeping themselves, constantly taking selfies, the open and close baboons ass lip pose (knocks me sick🤮), trying to outdo each other, the list is endless. Would be my worst bleeping nightmare 🤢
Couldn’t think of a worse night out
Can imagine the daggers as soon as your back is turned, whilst pretending they all love each other.
Erm that’s a no from me

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Any one else?
but being in that situation with a load of women posing, face bleeping themselves, constantly taking selfies, the open and close baboons ass lip pose (knocks me sick🤮), trying to outdo each other, the list is endless. Would be my worst bleeping nightmare 🤢
Couldn’t think of a worse night out
Can imagine the daggers as soon as your back is turned, whilst pretending they all love each other.
Erm that’s a no from me
30+ acting 18 it’s a massive cringe fest 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.