Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pics will be the wake up call, she’ll be horrified and we’re in for a few weeks of “best PT ever” “love my smoothies”. Either that or she is currently legs akimbo awaiting conception.

It’s like the magic roundabout of regurgitated tit content.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the duck starts planning a wedding and doesn’t get on a diet straight away 😂. She’s going to be one absolute unit of a bride and I am here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yep I aggree she will be mortified way herself she looks so unhappy at that event you can see it in her eyes 🤣
Incoming huge rant about overeating and on a helf kick in the next week

Reactions: 12
Yeah deffo in for the annual summer body prep spiel. Dogshit walks will be back slurping from a mug. Fastest 5k new gym that will be the best ever before a 3 day does aLive have to pay for a seat on the plane now. Or will she try and squeeze a holiday in before august

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.