Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she’s stressing so much. The worst parents are always the most fertile. Poor baby number 2 will be along in no time ready to be exploited and neglected by its narcissistic mother

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She's disgusting. After I lost my 2nd baby (stillborn) and nearly bled to death delivering him in A&E I was told by the doctors that trying again would not be the best idea (I had something called placenta acreeta). I developed PTSD after what happened and things got dark but I had treatment, quietly fought back and got on with things as I had a two year old to raise. I think Kate is so bad for portraying herself like this. There are thousands of women who are childless or have lost kids and suffer silently on the daily. It might sound a bit harsh but even having gone through what I have, I don't think having kids is a right. It's a privilige. She really should stop with the pity posts. I have had to stop following her because I think she's a very bad influence on others for all sorts of reasons. She's an absplute car crash.
I am so sorry you went through this 😔 big big hugs ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No Kate you should not get pregnancy tests for free, it’s your choice to get pregnant.
Fork out a couple of quid for your pregnancy tests without moaning you bleeping meff!
I think you are getting confused with, feminine hygiene products should be free, as you don’t have a choice with that
But even so, who’s paying for it then 🤔
The big fat bleep is probably hoping some company will gift her some pregnancy tests 😡

Reactions: 15
I think when you reach a level of “dislike” with someone everything they do grates on you but that’s the everyday tit…this is just something else.

I get when people post to raise awareness but there’s a way to do it, she doesn’t present things well at all. Her post doesn’t garner sympathy for me or even understanding, it just fuels the “get the duck off instagram” feeling I get for ppl like her. She does not promote TTC well. Giving young women the idea that if you don’t get pregnant after the first few months then there’s an issue or your world should collapse. Even women who have had babies and pregnancies don’t get pregnant straight away. Those of us who have REALLY struggled know that The chances of getting pregnant are in reality, quite small anyway, you have a small window when your body is at its optimal level of it happening then you have to practically pray to the stars, moon and fertility gods everything’s aligned to even get a chance at conceiving. So much goes into it when you are actively TTC not just hoping the 5 second shag delo can muster will hit the bullseye 🤦🏻‍♀️.
And the fact you take a picture with the thought behind it being “I’ll put this on Instagram” honestly makes my hypothetical balls disappear back up inside me. Trying to get the angle just right so people can SEE your pain or that tear you’ve pushed and pushed to let it fall down your cheek…..give me a bleeping break.

Totally agree re the comments about not making pregnancy tests free, how sickening that these clueless dipshits feel it’s only relevant if it’s the white & blue brand stick that’s worthy of announcing a pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What an absolute bleeping evil witch!
haven’t posted for ages cos the whole TTC narrative is knocking me sick. She is a triggering little bleep who doesn’t deserve the child she has let alone a second one.

Reactions: 38
I see you put a "hair mask" on Kate before you posed for your woe is me post....she's a horror in every way 🤨

Reactions: 17
Her followers have a screw loose. One is blaming the covid vaccines and another has called her a warrior.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I can’t see her grid posts (blocked) but why is she so hell bent on TTC as content? When she can’t even control the time Olive goes to bed? Or the attitude she has (KHM & aLive tbh) She’s just fuckin bizarre and everything she’s posted since about summer 2019 has been a lie.

The time out holiday needed to get over her first miscarriage = Matt having a hair transplant
The famous fake announcement scan of her godson
The gender revel
Troll rants 1
Bobby video
B&Q pose infront of farrow & hall paint
The McDonald’s queue jump free make up class
Black shed which was never reveled
Baby shower next to rubble and white dog tit
Birth of olive blonde tanned haze
Breast feeding journey
Troll rant 2
Dubai bizzo class
Olives Easter extravaganza
Weening journey
Olives first steps (part 1)
Olives 1st birthday with 3 cakes
Olives first steps (part 2)
Nursey journey
Now potty trained but shits everywhere journey

THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
She would be better focusing on work and the healthy family she has now rather than forcing something to make her look better or some kind of perfect family of 4. Where would she even put a baby in that house??
I have a daughter the same age, who has a good routine & is well mannered. And who my family & in laws help a lot with babysitting for work & general help. Even if I wanted another baby, which I don’t, but having a toddler and a baby would make me personally loose my mind and my girl is not like O 🫠😳

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She fuckin winds me up,You were in the Gym the other week so why can't you go now ? You posted your bestie about to drop any minute in the gym !!! I certainly didn't take a photo of myself when I lost my baby or when on the fertility journey,and I certainly didn't stop to think of the price of pregnancy test or ovulation kits. How can she even have the audacity to put a photo on with a drink in her hand & play the woe is me act 😡How long before she turns the likes on 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When you think you need a break from tattle and then just like that her pathetic post pulls you back in.

Shes like the kid in the echo whose had his bike robbed with her sad face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.