Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came to say exactly the same. As if mini beast had chicken pox and mega beast didn’t use it to boost her engagement

She’ll be saying it so that when she does finally get them. She can be like she’s had them before! We are totally fine to be out and about she’s not contiguous.

Reactions: 7
We need the girl who kept changing her ex's girlfriends log in 😂😂😂
🤣 could you imagine. The fact I know more about her and her daughters day to day life more than my own sister or best friend is alarming she’s not right In the head. She needs to go away and get therapy

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t not know who but can any of these “influencers” not realise that writing an opinion on Tattle is not a crime. You aren’t a troll it’s simply expressing an opinion on a gossip forum. Same as Twitter,Reddit,Digital spy etc.
Fair enough if someone is direct messaging them abusive messages then that is out of order but bloody hell TIKTOK is brutal even the Daily Mail comments are sometimes shocking.
I wish they’d all get their heads out of their arses and stop thinking they’re somebody important because they ain’t.
They haven’t found the cure for cancer they are two bit sales people flogging shite! If it offends them then tough don’t read here. It’s that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Let’s face it, if someone commented on Kate’s post saying “actually that outfit doesn’t suit your body shape and you really need to stop photoshopping yourself”, they would be called a troll and she would encourage her followers to pile on them. With “influencers” you aren’t allowed to have an opinion that isn’t kissing their arses. That is why Tattle exists, so people can safely express their opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She must be absolutely seething that 9 toes sister done a masterclass in Flannels last night... Meanwhile flabby fanny is advertising ANOTHER kids masterclass on an industrial estate in Birko. #Winning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I need a Sunday night red rant. She’s been very boring lately. Cmon Kate feed the trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think she didn't share photos of her reason having chickenpox because she wants her to be seen as 'perfect' at all times? (either that or it is a fat lie as per).

Reactions: 20
I need a Sunday night red rant. She’s been very boring lately. Cmon Kate feed the trolls
Someone needs to poke her with a crappy stick, she is losing trolls as quick as she lose’s followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think she didn't share photos of her reason having chickenpox because she wants her to be seen as 'perfect' at all times? (either that or it is a fat lie as per).
No it’s because she can not stay in her upside down house for more than a couple of hours so aLive has been dragged out every day despite being ill.

Reactions: 24
Am I missing something about washing hair and being a mum and working full time??? kate your a scruff I’m a mum of 2 and work 40hours or more a week and wash my hair every 2 days takes me an hour to wash treat and dry my hair imagine if she does have another sprogg or better yet gets a full time job

Reactions: 27
It's the patronising tone for me "the girls that get it the girls that don't... why bye". Sos to not get it because my hair is washed and so is my body. So I'll see myself out then aye kate

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.