Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 under 2 momma here, full time job and my hairs washed and clean, my house is clean and my kids are happy and not lashed over the Internet for pedalos to view. Being a dirty pig isn't the flex she thinks it is

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Careful guys. Her Sunday red rant will be ‘da trollz are saying she didn’t have the pox becoz she has super duper healing powers and only had them for a day’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Careful guys. Her Sunday red rant will be ‘da trollz are saying she didn’t have the pox becoz she has super duper healing powers and only had them for a day’
What she means is, if she has had chicken pox, Olive has been kicking the duck off constantly and won’t perform for her as she’s poorly/has scratched herself to bits and isn’t insta-worthy.

Reactions: 19
Imagine not having a room to have a fireplace in though. Like I'm just sat here working and thought like how can you not have a living room. It's bonkers.
Imagine sitting on your sofa thats against one wall and being able to touch the wall over the other side of the room with your feet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trolls. Live update from the lockdown lil family day out (that I couldn’t partake in due to the pox) KHM is in Beaumaris chomping on fish and chips with the crew

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks trolls. Just been and bought a shoe rack for the grazing table and posted a montage of the balloons and gifts from myself my one

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.